FanFiction.Net

CUTEEEEEEEE
2/21/2013 c1 Guest
So Cute I absolutely Love kid Ikari stories!this is the best I've seen so far
7/31/2012 c1 4Wolfs and Tanukis
she right boyz and guyz are weird XD
9/1/2011 c1 LovelyLily13
That was so adorable! Other then the challenge, what inspired you to write an fanfic where dawn/hikari and paul/shinji are cute little kids? That was so cute I want to write a fanfic like that too. Hikari and Shinji acted like real live little kids. You're super great at writing stories. Weeeeelll. I gotta go. Lates. *Does peace sign and pose.* ^ -^
2/6/2011 c1 EifieChan
Aaaaw! How cute! They sound exactly like my younger bro and sis, argueing over whoes kingdom is better and will win.
2/19/2010 c1 67obsessive-elphaba
Awesome. Period. Adorable (:
2/14/2010 c1 15mednin
So cute XD You should make more fanfictions of Paul and Dawn when they were little like this :)
1/11/2010 c1 1hikaridawn15
Aw, how cute. Harmless little ikari kid fic.
11/20/2009 c1 7iaculum
Aww, this was so sweet! Great story, the innocence of little kids is just precious ^.^

Same old Shinji, eh? Ah well, Ikarishipping forever! 33
9/20/2009 c1 Butterfly217
Yes, little Hikari. Boys ARE weird.
9/12/2009 c1 7eveeevee
Since everyone already said 'Perfect characterization!' I'll say, Good deduction Dawn :3
6/13/2009 c1 214ChloboShoka
I think this was adorable. Really cute setting. I liked the characterization.
4/10/2009 c1 1Flaming Blizzard
That was just absolutely adorable. Kid! Hikari and Kid!Shinji were so realistically done-I can see their older selves in their five year old selves. And LOL, at the part about which army was better, and Cresselia VS. Darkrai. XD.

One minor notion-Reiji's actually like 6-7 years older then Shimji..so if Shinji was five, he'd be eleven or twelve.

Cute oneshot!

-Flame
9/20/2008 c1 22The biggest ikarishipping Fan
Aww so cute :3
7/26/2008 c1 That Mid Thing
Usually, I hate humanXhuman ships...

But this was way too cute to hate. And they great thing is that, unlike most ikarishipping fis, you didn't make Shinji out of character. Even though he was actually playing with Hikari, he stayed dark and evil. :3

Awesome.