for Of Titans and Fairies

3/26/2017 c1 1Lesley Black Velvet
Kono baka! Sūpā sentai tai pawārenjā ga warui to omotta toki to onajiyōni, kore wa warui kotodesu! Anata wa Winx Club o akuma-ka shite, karera o akumu no yō ni shimashita - ā, mā mā! Anata ga kaite iru koto ga kiraina koto o shitte imasu ka? Winx Club to Teen titānzu ni wa forowā ga ite, anata wa sorera no subete o okora semashita!

(Alright, cut the Japanese, okay? you've got a good Rider fic to read than this thing!)

(Oh, sorry! Being an Imagin / toku fangirl, it's just that Vader-san finds these fanfics to read!)

(Gotta go for my next review!)

Love Only,
ItsMeVader (or me writing it)
1/24/2017 c1 Guest
Bloom is not like that and Stella should not have been defeated easily.
Though I like the starfire part
10/13/2016 c1 DarkHaven
That. Was. AWFUL!
6/22/2016 c1 1Xx-CoolFireSkyler-xX
Cool story dude! I absolutely loved it! Anyways I love the titans too!
5/11/2016 c1 Guest
What the hell is wrong with you bitch
4/23/2016 c1 20Annah Woods
uhh. this was interesting. just not what I expected. great job anyways!
9/24/2015 c1 7River.Run.Red
O...kay, interesting story. Although it was really Ooc, but I enjoy it a little bit. I'm not like any other fans down there, so I gonna give you the exact truth gonna happen if this fight become real. The winx won't last long, I'm sorry fans, but please don't let the light of your idols cover your sight. The Winx power can't did nothing to their opponents except blasting them away, and they can't do hand to hand combat. So even if they blast the Titans, with full power or anything, they may be dizzy for a while, but will stand their ground again.
And personally, I stand with the Titans, because I don't think any Winx can last if they have to take a real punch from Starfire, or Robin, or Cyborg. Without power they are just... girls, and as you can see they need 5 seconds to demonstrate and transform, which I don't think any opponents will give them.
Sorry, but it the truth!
6/30/2015 c1 Penny
WTF THE WINX SHOULD HAVE WON. AND PLZ STICK TO THE SCRIPT! Sorry but I didn't like it. And I am a fan of Winx Club and Teen Titans.
6/8/2015 c1 lolzzzz
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL XD XD XD XD XD
4/19/2015 c1 4adokable dork
This was a bad story like really bad. The winx would have beat the titans JUST LOOK AT FACTS. I tell the truth and when bloom gets mad she can destroy anything with a powerful blast. Also they could have used their full power
10/10/2014 c1 641-800fangirl
Definitely... interesting. You are a great author, and you write well. You really do! But, the characters are kind of OOC, and you didn't exactly focus on truth... But I don't want to be mean. Trust me, this is one the most well-written stories I have read. I don't like the plot, but you are an amazing author.
10/9/2014 c1 e
Oh...
8/14/2014 c1 sseann
OMG!
Why did u make the winx look like a bunch of phonies?!
you obviously DON'T know how to write a story
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
My childhood just shattered. Sure, I understand that you think the Titans have a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance of winning, but you should stick to facts. If you want to make a good fight, watch all of the Teen Titans and Winx Club episodes, then do a bit of research, then make the Winx win. And put everyone in character. Starfire is not so aggressive, Flora always is calm (no petrification, por favor), etc. Oh, and since when would Beast Boy, read? Hey, I doubt he would even if his life depended on it. I think you should rethink this story a bit, but ignore people who hate you. I don't hate you; just the story. But I praise you for your amazing grammar and punctuation. Oh, almost forgot. Raven is powerful, I can't deny that. But Stella could just say, "Universal Light", and Raven is dark, so all of that light could defeat her. And Robin's steel bar is called a bo staff. I take Tae Kwon Do. All in all, my opinion is that the Winx would, not could, but would cream the Titans. But hey, who am I to go criticizing? Fantasize to your heart's content.
7/20/2014 c1 Mrs jactur
Not nice!
Stick to the script people!
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »