for Of Titans and Fairies

This was terrific
6/24/2014 c1 Guest
Sorry, but I HATED it!
6/3/2014 c1 Guest
I'm sorry but this is a very far-fetched story. There is no way that the Titans could take down the Winx; the Winx's powers are way too strong. Plus,there is also no way the Winx could be evil! You really should consider rewriting this story. They should become friends, or if they had to fight, make it be for a good reason, and put more effort into the battle description. Also, the Titans and Winx were totally out of character. Once again, I am very sorry, but this story is awful. I am not sure if you really like Winx Club or not. So, my opinion is that the Winx are not evil and they could totally take down the Titans. This story was, well, pretty horrible. I like how you used good grammar, though. It makes things way easier to read.
5/26/2014 c1 Guest
i hate this story
2/5/2014 c1 sasha
Winx Club hater if you liked them youd make the Titans and them be friends
11/7/2013 c1 Kiara
Dude I am going to type this once: NOT COOL MAN! THE WINX CLUB WOULND'T HURT PEOPLE, NAY THEY WOLUD NEVER HURT PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T FAIRIES! THE WINX ARE GOOD GUYS FOR ,FOR, FOR CRAPS SAKE MAN! Sorry I'm just don't like this story is what I'm trying to say.
9/2/2013 c1 5Ray Akaba 210
why did u make the winx look like bad guys?
9/2/2013 c1 1414Cookiesinajar
I think the way you wrote it was good: good grammar, descriptions, spelling, etc.
I just think you could have done better. The Winx WERE in character other than the fact that they robbed a bank. I mean, all the stuff that they said made sense. The Teen Titans were kind of out of character too, but not as bad as The Winx. I think you could have done better with how you wrote out the battle as well. Instead of having the Winx being taken down so easily you could have had a more elaborate battle where the Titans had a challenge. I agree that the Titans could beat the Winx, personally I'd like to see it, they are really too proud sometimes, but I think there is a better way to write it out. Also, I could see them being weakened by them being out of their own dimension and their powers being halved, kind of like when they were underwater in season 5 and their powers needed to be upgraded in order to be able to fight at full strength.
Over all it was a good story, just the fact that they robbed a bank and you copied Dr. Light and Raven's fight irked me a bit. I could see this happening, but I feel like it would take place as a misunderstanding other than an actual robbery being thwarted. Perhaps the Winx were just mistaken by the clerk as being robbers because no one but heroes and villains dressed like that?
Favorite Part: Musa and Cyborg. Lol!
8/11/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting though it definitely needs a sequel
7/28/2013 c1 BBxRae forever
Awesome I like it
4/4/2013 c1 4 the wiin
Uh...I hope this was an extreme parody, because I don't think the Winx Club would actually do something evil. Because if you meant to do this, put JUST parody genre, and nothing else. I'm not trying to be mean, but in my opinion, there really wasn't any adventure, and it wasn't really funny either. I'm just trying to help, there are a lot of mean reviewers out there.
4/2/2013 c1 Guest
I don't think that raven can beat stella...actually I can't imagine teen titans can defeat the winx club
2/27/2013 c1 SkyBluePancake
Wow! Great story! Although to be honest i used to like winx club. the beginning ( first season) was good but the rest i didn't really like but oh well.I like raven and her haircut is NOT bad,of course raven beats Stella in a fight but here's some advice. Starfire sometimes warns the villain before attacking and the winx should be than that great story!
1/1/2013 c1 1Sir Reads-elot Du lac
amazing and true the winx are way to week to take on the titans your writing stye is amazing you are a brilliant writer
11/20/2012 c1 melody