for Of Titans and Fairies

11/8/2012 c1 91Akela Victoire
Was this supposed to be a parody or is this actually serious? Major OOC-ness here...
7/17/2012 c1 Guest
U son of a bitch how dare u call ur self a winx lover ha! The would haved easily takened them down u suck I had the to I would ban
7/4/2012 c1 GirlWithTheRainbowColoredWings
lol. i luv that story and i love how u made the winx rxtra weak oohhhh. u my friend know how to wright a story. and i despice those winx sluts oh so very much. thank you for making my day.
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
Universal808. This doesn't care about the facts, it's a hate fic.
6/25/2012 c1 Universal808
I'm sorry to say this but this is just plain wrong. The win are so nice they would never rob a store. Plus bloom has the dragon fire and could beat them easily. Next time can you please make it more realistic and stick with the facts. And even though the people were laughing at their costume they could have just waved a hand or fly a few feet above the ground and they would probably believe. Please do a better job next time.
6/14/2012 c1 hillary
They're not that weak-but then they're not cartoon villains either. This brings up the age-old question-do you watch this show? WHY?
6/13/2012 c1 7XxAngelWithoutWingsxX
.HALARIOUSE! OMG this is sooo funny!
4/26/2012 c1 gollum
The Teen Titans are Action Heroes. No wonder you're out to prove they beat them in a FIGHT. That's the only argument anyone has. Why do you think Superman fans are always boasting that characters from other worlds could not fight him?
4/25/2012 c1 gollum
Whether or not you enjoy this depends on one thing. Do you hate Winx Club? So much that you'll cheer anything that destroys it, even though you know perfectly well it's got it completely wrong? Even though they're not that weak, it's a moot point because, well, they're not cartoon villains.
4/5/2012 c1 greymon
They're not as weak as you-wait, what am I saying? They're not anything this. You really can anything in fanfiction you like, can't you?
4/5/2012 c1 gandalf
So we're stupid for not sharing your hatred? They're two separate fictional worlds, so it's only because you say so. And the idea of them robbing a store-i.e. making them cartoon bad guys-makes it ludicrous to begin with.
4/3/2012 c1 Flying in the Wind
Don't listen to what some people here say, this story is amazing!

THAT is exactly what those stupid faries deserve! And the Teen Titans would TOTALLY win a fight against them.

Great job!
3/25/2012 c1 1glittergirl13
You have just ruined one of my favorite childhood cartoons oh and first of all Bloom would have been able to take Starfire on easily second of all why would the winx rob a store
3/15/2012 c1 mark3232
This wasn't intended to be at all accurate. It was done simply to beat them to a bloody pulp. Because in fanfic you can write what you like and it's like it's really happened and been proven and so on. The simple fact that the girls are OOC renders it invalid. And as usual it raises the age old question of why you people watch this stuff.
1/4/2012 c1 12thenerdyworm
That was soo cool. You should do one with the Trix.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »