for Of Titans and Fairies

1/1/2012 c1 z dream
*sry meant to say supermarket
1/1/2012 c1 10z dream
At first, I was lik 0_o what is happening? But then I was just lik omg this so funny! The holier than thou winx robbing a bank and beaten in an epic battle w/ the titans. That was hilarious!
12/26/2011 c1 3spottedfire98
Umm i dont think that the winx club would go all evil like that. Also the titans would not be able to beat them that easily. so truthfully, i cant stand this story. sorry, maybe you could rewrite it so it is a little bit more like the real winx.

The good thing is that the titans sound like they normally would.

So please rethink this story. Its a good idea just make it sound a little more right:) Good Luck
10/12/2011 c1 Guest
Umm-she's not usually evil? Just admit it, it's a hate fic.
9/25/2011 c1 LivingandLovinLife
hey! i read all of the reviews and all i have to say is if u didnt like it then why in the world did u read it! It is just fanfiction! And how many times have you seen a winx club member go evil! My answer: A HUNDRED FRIGGEN TIMES! So does it matter if they rob a friggen bank/store. NO! U wanna know why. Because they have already done worse. In season 2 Bloom Helped Lord Darkar Steal the codex and guess what.. She was evil! So maybe u need to look at all the facts before critizing this story. And BTW does it matter if Starfire use contractions, I mean Like seriously. It's fanfiction. So if the author wanted starfire to use contractions, that's what she wanted to do. But u better be happy because she used correct grammar! Ok ... I think my rant is over...BYE
9/19/2011 c1 12cascadedkiwi
woah... winx girls villians? uh wow... Uh... wow. I liked it, just saying wow...
7/5/2011 c1 coketree27
thats stupid the winx aren't evil
6/25/2011 c1 3Uwayna35
um, i really dont have any good comments but if the Winx weren't evil i woudve liked it and how the hwck is THIS adventur!
6/9/2011 c1 anonymous
horrible! though i must admit good grammar
5/30/2011 c1 amuto-robstar
'Okay, who wants tofu for dinner?' xD! LOL! So hilarious! Very unique- who knew that the Winx Club could be enemies? Nicely done!
3/31/2011 c1 bloom fans
i really fucking hate it this story... please delete your fucking story.. thank u
3/13/2011 c1 3Lilyana Skies
That Sucked...YOU SUCK!
2/8/2011 c1 2Raine1902
15 Things I have to say:

1)Everyone was way out of character.

2)You just turned the Winx into robbers.

3)You just dissed one of my fav shows as a kid.

4)You forgot that Starfire dooesn't use contractions.

5)You made the Winx look like a bunch of weaklings.

6)You insulted all the Winx Club fans out there.

7)I'm starting to believe you stole this from a 6 year old and edited it.

8)I didn't even smile when I was reading this.

9)If this wasn't fanfiction, you'd be sued.

10)This deserves to be deleted from fanfiction.net and everyone's memories.

11)I don't need to read your other stories to know that they suck.

12)Starfire? Too fast for Bloom? Hah! That girl warns her enemies before hitting them!

13)I fail to see how this is a Robin fic.

14)There wasn't an ounce of adventure in this piece of crap.

15)I think that you're a sadistic idiot and should be banned.

If you reply to this, I can ensure you that I will be more than pleased to argue with you through PMs.

One final statement - you can give up hope of ever becoming a writer.
1/16/2011 c1 Digidestine-Faith
That's EXACTLY how it would go. Raven kicks ass
10/15/2010 c1 3Hakuai-animelover135
What? Bloom will never do that! And this is so not a good ending and winx will never do that! your story sucks!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »