for Of Titans and Fairies

8/24/2010 c1 Karrin Blue
um...(1) how old are you

(2) did you break your period key?
5/15/2010 c1 5pandastar98
WHAT KIND OF STRY IS THIS! ITS AWFUL! The winx would NEVER do anything bad on PURPOSE! wat is up with u? Why would u do that! And the winx could toatally hav put up a way better fight than that! You just made everything all topsy-turvey to me!
3/28/2010 c1 starfirewinx
What the heck? Why would the winx girls try to rob a store? Why would the titans try to kill real live fairies? What the heck kind of story is this? IT MAKES NO SENSE! And if they were fighting, the winx girls would have the same chances of kicking their butt too!
11/7/2009 c1 serenity
HAHAHA this was hilarious! It was pretty silly but so amusing at the same time. Nice job at making me laugh my ass off.
9/7/2009 c1 thiccsauc3
lolz
7/28/2009 c1 me
interesting
7/16/2009 c1 4buddybuddy96
ookkaayy? that was rather odd, but. . . it was alright. I don't think the Winx fairies would've been defeated that easily though
3/19/2009 c1 8Ochibi-san117

I'm a little pumpkin , fat and short .

Here is my head and here is m,y stout .( butt )

lol...the winx club girls are stupid .

^^ Gambateh ne .
12/18/2008 c1 Spiritedheart4ever
the winx girls wouldn't have done that at all. man they r so much better den dat. the titans were also out of character too. why would they fight?secondly, i dont think they would have laughed at their outfitts either.
10/20/2008 c1 9Raven-loves-Sanji
ROFLCOPTER! XD

this fic made my day. XDD
5/27/2008 c1 JonaS
S-so dark... hahahahaha great line! Read it!
5/27/2008 c1 BETHIEGRUUU
The end is GREAT! I really liked it, lots of action and the fairies got their asses kicked! BOOYAH! hehe
5/24/2008 c1 67Robert Teague
This didn't make much sense. The Winx girls are way out of character, as were the Titans.

With a bit of a rewrite, this chapter could be the start of a good adventure.
5/24/2008 c1 4Fan of the toons
I love this crossover story you've written!
5/24/2008 c1 7BerryDrops
How exactly is this a Robin/Starfire story?
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5