for Ugly day, Beautiful night

2/17/2021 c1 7lethaL-Grace
Yes, I am a Yaoi-reader too!

This was very well-written, don't worry!

I have always felt that Gojyo is a very empathetic and caring lover, and you brought that out in this fic _vv

Loving everything!

Thanks for writing this beautiful story. 3
1/20/2010 c2 MichealBlood
i liked it i love sanzo and gojyo together
10/16/2009 c1 4gamergirl234
good yaoi, i like it.
2/21/2009 c1 24TheCupcakeMonster
Wow. Just. Wow. I loved this. The only thing I want to point out is chaning from present time to past sometimes. I always do that, and it's really hard not make it right. My writing teacher totally yelled at me!

ANYWAYS

this story was totally amazing! The lemon was so detailed and was so into it! i cried when sanzo cried and DAMN i got so horny!

I MUST READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! It's so good! It's probably one of the best fucking lemons I've EVR read and i mean it! :D
9/17/2008 c2 EternalOctoberNight
I liked your 2 shot story.
9/17/2008 c1 EternalOctoberNight
I liked your first chaprter. Yummy Sanzo+Gojyo ishness
8/4/2008 c2 3Lil' Miss Spookiness
dammit u r too good at writin sex scenes!

seriously!

XX
8/3/2008 c2 10Kiki Hera Shadows
I LOVED IT! It was hott! It was worth waiting! i loved it! GREAT JOB! XD
7/13/2008 c1 3Lil' Miss Spookiness
eek dat was really cool (and hawt!)

sweet too

cnt wait fer da next chappy!

plz put it up son!
7/12/2008 c2 8ShinigamixGirl
I can't wait for your update. Im betting it'll be good
6/26/2008 c1 10Luna Calamity
ZOMFG ZOMFG ZOMFG ZOMFG! XD I am a total yaoi fan and I will tell you...this...this story here...Is one of the best I have ever read...I'm trying to relax while writing this ok?...You have officially made Gojyo+sanzo one of my fav couples...thank you very much. ^^ Like i sadi before, I am a BIG yaoi fan ok? And this was (scale of one to ten) and twenty! XD You did very good with the details. When I write my own yaoi scene, I am soo asking you to revise it for me! XD zomfg...I'm so hype from it now...w I...Luna...LOVE YOU!
6/23/2008 c1 Star-Struck Inu
^_^ definantly to my liking.
6/16/2008 c1 1Moonshadow Riada
WOW! Breathtaking. I loved it. Please go on. I just worte and posted my first fanfic, and yes it has sex in in it. You can read it if you like, it's called Foreplay
6/1/2008 c1 8ShinigamixGirl
o_o;; That was very intense. Soo... what happens next? Does Sanzo and Gojyo get together? Please do update this soon. ^-^

~ShinigamixGirl
6/1/2008 c1 tabbicat 12
very good, very realistic, in my opinion Gojyo and Sanzo are perfectly suited too each other. Hakkai is to emotionally tortured over his previous loves death, besides I could never picture Hakkai with anybody except Yaone. Don't even mention GoKu that borders on pedophilia in my belief, he is to immature for a any relationship. Please continue with this thread you have a very good start!
19 Page 1 2 Next »