for Midnight Reflections on a condor

11/28/2015 c3 allison792
i really want to know what will happened will Aerrow know what Piper wrote about him or not
8/29/2010 c3 pamala
oh my gosh i love this chapter and i love the whole story so far.And i love u create supense
5/20/2010 c3 HyuugaThayna
The story is wonderful! Why stop?
10/4/2009 c3 moodbored
This. Is. So. CUTE!

Update! Update! Update! Update!

I'm a HUGE Aerrow/Piper fan. This story is exactly the kind of stuff i LOVE to read!
6/19/2009 c3 12Tail Ring
You MUST cONTINUE this story this is FABULOUS! Keep writing!
9/11/2008 c3 3Child of the Storm
...cool...

Really though great story please continue it.
7/15/2008 c3 JessieJayy
Piper: I love it. Mayby if Aerrow hides the diary somewhere in the condor and pertends he found it and that she have might have misplaced it he wont feel guilty and gets a kiss from Piper.

Kairi: Ya or just blame it all on Finn:)

Piper: Do you want me to tell prue to atack you:(

Kairi: NO NO NO I mean ya do what she said!

*Piper and Kairi*
7/11/2008 c3 3Madame.Starlight
can't wait 4 the next chappy .xox
5/30/2008 c3 49DevilsAngelSaphire
*laughs* Aerrow you better stick her dairy back on the roff and 'miractulously' ( sp) find it up there or Finn's gonna be a man.

update soon.
5/26/2008 c3 1Allie-Chan the Clepto
Aww Poor piper, hopefuly she gets it back...without the special part being read.
5/26/2008 c3 RachelZimon
uh oh nauhgt naught Aerrow 3 Xd im lovin this stroy so far, its very cute :D though your chapters could be a bit longer but its your desion. ^^ update soon k?
5/26/2008 c3 14Crimson Fox4
Yuck... I have exams coming up too... aren't they horrible?

Anyways, that was a really good chapter! You're getting better with each one! Still a couple mistakes here and there, but nothing really noticable, so don't worry about it!

Haha... Aerrow's SO guilty! XD

Keep up the good work!

Crimson Fox4
5/26/2008 c3 mata25556
so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter.

~raven~
5/26/2008 c3 2Black-Wolf-Warrior
You need to work on capitalizing a bit more and the only grammer mistake that I really noticed was useing 'no' instead of 'know'. Other than that I couldn't find anything else wrong! Your improving, yay! Don't forget to revise the next chapter!

Black-Wolf-Warrior
5/26/2008 c3 12LoveFlame
Awesome chapter! You did better on your spelling and grammar.Update soon!
22 Page 1 2 Next »