for Midnight Reflections on a condor

5/25/2008 c2 1Allie-Chan the Clepto
ooh...hes gonna read it!
5/25/2008 c2 12LoveFlame
Piper's Diary is on the roof... I hope Aerrow reads it!Update soon!
5/25/2008 c1 LoveFlame
I really liked it. I laughed in the beginning, too.Now you do have some grammar and spelling problems, though. You did great for your first story.(I have that same problem.I wrote my first story today, too.)
5/25/2008 c2 2Black-Wolf-Warrior
Well...the first chapter you spelled things wrong and you used the wrongs words and the sentences didn't really flow. But it did have a good start and finish.

Now the second chapter was better! You got the sentences flowing better and not as many words were spelled wrong. Over all in the second chapter you improved alot!

The thing that anoyed me was that you didn't capitalize. Mostly it was names and when someone was talking tho. Sorry if it sorta sounded like I was flaming you. I really wasn't! I'm really starting to like this fic all you need to do is edit it.

I can't wait until the next chapter! I think you've done pretty good for your first fic!

-blackwolfwarrior

P.S.- If you need any help you can PM me! =D
5/25/2008 c1 28crimsonnette
wow, this is extremely cute! Haha, no i dont think finn will ever grow up! lol, this is a really great start on a promising great story! especially for it being your first stroy, im impressed!

One little thing though, there were some grammatical and spelling errors. To make this story even better, yuo could use a beta reader. If your interested, I'd love to help! (if you dont know what a beta is, its when someone writes their story and have another person proof read and edit. Its a great way to get feed back and make a great story even better!) let me know if you are interested!
5/25/2008 c2 14Crimson Fox4
It was a really nice chapter! :D

Uh oh... she left her diary behind... dun duh duh... (hehe.. sorry bout that :P)

Still a couple of mistakes here and there, but its no biggie.

Keep up the good work!

Crimson Fox4
5/25/2008 c1 Crimson Fox4
Really good start!

There were a few mistakes here and there, but nothing a good beta couldn't fix! :)

So ya, good job and keep up the good work! I'll be keepin an eye out for whenever you update ;)

Crimson Fox4