for The Wedding

8/9/2011 c1 silvermoon442
aww... sweet... very well done! :)
6/22/2008 c1 2TeamJasperHaleHarryPotter
thanks so much everyone for reviewing so far it means so muc to me! ok so here are my replies to all your posts:

stargazing maiden: i know about the underlining, it annoys me too but it just won't go away! i have tried though and yeah i didn't want to accept the fact that fred was dead so i put him in this. thanks for the review and no i don't mind the critical side to the review! :)

Mione of Ravenclaw: wow thanks for the review! that means alot to me! :D

GlintingSapphires: thanks for the review. i know ginny wouldn't normally call herself a blood traitor but it was just because she was nervous about marrying harry that it kind of brought out her faults a bit. thanks for reviewing :D
5/26/2008 c1 11Mione of Ravenclaw
I liked your fic. It was really good, especially for the first one that you've posted!
5/26/2008 c1 ABCCBA12
It's nice and sweet. I did find it odd when Ginny called herself a blood-traitor. Is she ashamed of being one? Maybe Ginny could have done something a little more dramatic . . . That said, the fic was good.
5/26/2008 c1 57Josie Gibbons
okay. i enjoyed the story... but i have two points for you.

1) whats with the underlined? i dont know about you, but i find it anoying, and i know other readers find the same thing. i would possibly recommend changing your formating to get rid of that in future stories.

2) is this story supposed to be AU? cause Fred is dead, or have you not read the books? sorry. i just felt like pointing that out, because sad as his death might have been, it still was a part of the books and something i really apreciated.

hope you dont mind the critical nature of my review... personally i prefer reviews this way, and try to leave them too, since every little helps

samhus