FanFiction.Net
for What About Kiyone

1/22/2007 c1 MacArther
Hey, author, do you still have the link for the tmffa fic that this has some ideas based in? I have lost it, and I remember it being a favorite, but I cannot find the story for the life of me.
7/15/2004 c9 Guest
Gah! What? That's it! Gr... (Glares with eyes turning a glowing red) You hook me in, build it up, then leave it for almost two years! Get back to work and finish this story right NOW! If you already have it posted elsewhere, then tell me where. Then I won't have to hunt you down and... well, just hurry up. You so don't want me pissed off at all, but since I am you don't want it that way long.
7/15/2004 c5 Guest
You do realize that the chapter is written twice don't you?
11/5/2003 c1 Fanfictioncridic1
This was slightly(but not really) meteocerly writen in my eyes!I'VE READ EVERY SINGLE FANFICTION ON THIS SITE!and I know my stuff!I really like it, though its missing something and I'm still tring to figure out what!I'll review again when I figure it out!

P.S.I not mean and please don't think I'm mean by what I'm writing so please think of this as constructive critizism.
11/6/2002 c9 39tutcat
can't wait for the next chapter
10/29/2002 c9 16datexan
I still love the story! What happens next?
10/29/2002 c5 datexan
I love the story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next :) (yes I know i am only at ch. 4 in the review but I have read all the chapters)

The reason I stopped here was that in chapter four you seem to have posted that chapter twice. Not as in two separate files, but twice in the same file. You have this about midway through the story.

"I think that was who your mother was talking about"

Chapter 4: Secret messages

Kiyone was curious how this person knew her name, but wasn't about to let it interfere with her job.

Despite that it's a great story!
10/25/2002 c9 Jibril Mudo
Nice story, though I personally don't like Tenchi marrying all of them, (At least it will keep the family together if nothing else.) Ah well, each to their own. Please update soon.
9/22/2002 c5 dennisud
Hey I'm reading it and you have 2 copies of chapter 4(5) here. You need to fix that. Oh and don't forget the focus of this is Tenchi marrying all of them but from his and Kiyone's point of view OK.

dennisud
9/20/2002 c9 44dennisud
Well I can finally See the story developing here. Nice idea of having Tenchi marry all of them and of course having them now encased with the light-hawk-wings will be interesting as I have a hunch as to where and who they are destined to encounter and ... influence!

I'm going to re-read your story and see how this interesting chapter was developed. Please continue and I hope with more timely updates (But I don't need to talk since I do the same right!).

BTW two more of my stories will be up next week [10/2002]

dennisud

P.S.- Please give me reviews that will tel me the good and bad of the story. Thanks again for reviewing my stories!
5/5/2002 c8 12Bexi
Love the fic so far.

Pt two will be up soon no?

Great!
2/28/2002 c8 6alighthawk
I was wondering when you were going to update this story and I'm not disappointed.

Very few good Kiyone stories out there and your ranks up there with them.
2/28/2002 c8 24BobR
That's cute. Little Mayuka standing up to the big, bad peoples in her PJs whilst clutching her stuffed Ryo-ohki. The image made me chuckle. Thanks for the lift.
2/27/2002 c8 1Priest
high all sorry for the short chapter here. i will probably reposte this chapter when i get moore wrighten thank you all. =(^_^)=
2/27/2002 c8 dennisud
Ok If I'm able to understand this, Tenchi has now declared his love for ALL the girls because of this Stranger. Achika is sick and needs Washu's help and All the girls are going into heat, Right?

Ok A different take on Tenchi get's the girls story. I will definitely keep checking on this one.

And thanks for all your reviews! My 3 "Older" stories will be re-written during spring break and re-submitted, So check on them In a month!

Bye, dennisud