for Dementia

12/13/2021 c1 Guest
OMG this is amazing! I really like the way you demonstrate Edgeworth's pride and his deep love of Phoenix. I can't stop crying when Edgeworth seizes every chance he could trying to express his love and gratitude. Thanks sooo much for this wonderful work!
8/15/2021 c5 10Eikntt
MY HEART.
7/30/2021 c5 ApoChamp
omg this was soooo good, im actually crying, thank you for this masterpiece even though it was so emotionally paainful to read
6/28/2021 c5 Nathaniabp
This fic singlehandedly cured my chronically dry eyes, thanks
6/2/2021 c5 Guest
this is one of the wrightworth fics I hold very close to my heart. I've read it several times over the years and while it never fails to make me cry, it has such beautiful displays of love, the hope and care surrounding miles and the few moments of clarity that make it worth it. while tragic, this fic warms my heart. thank you for sharing this.
2/16/2021 c5 1SiSiren
I REGRET MY ENTIRE LIFE READING THIS FIC GODDAMNIT MY FEELINGS!
i've been sobbing since rhe first chapter and I don't know how to cope At All, so, thanks for this
12/4/2020 c5 cyzja922
Jesus christ, how did I cry so much?
10/15/2020 c5 Onelikes
I'm crying
8/10/2020 c5 DontAddSaltPls
T_T I remember reading this back in 2008 and I was sobbing. Now, a decade later, I am still sobbing. Whenever I look up narumitsu, I always end up back here again. Absolutely beautiful writing and characterization. Will be coming back to read this. Again and Again.
5/4/2020 c5 32LovelyToMeetYou
This story repeatedly broke my heart and while it was so so painful, I loved it so much. This was raw and incredible, had me constantly teary-eyed and crying by the end. Thank you so much for writing it.
4/23/2020 c5 emma552
shit its 1 am and i can't stop cryinggg. When i saw this fic being mentioned on Tumblr i thought the "bring some tissues" could have been a bit exaggerated BUT NOOOOOO, I LITERALLY CAN'T FRICKIN STOP (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) .

i dont think ill quite heal from this one (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
4/22/2020 c5 geegee1h
Been sobbing through out all of this, thanks
4/20/2020 c5 ThisUsernameisTaken304
Oh God, I can't stop crying... Even after what, more than a decade, this fanfic is making me and others cry... Wonderfully written!
3/2/2020 c1 LonelyGeekyTeen
Just give me a second, I can not stop crying this is amazing and I just love how it’s all written out , very emotional but that’s a good thing, I still can’t stop cry geez , again amazing story and great concept,just maybe you should have left some tissues at the end of each chapter they could have helped , now excuse me while I cry over this Beautiful Story
10/2/2019 c5 21C. Rinkuki Takato
Fk the tears just wouldn't stop.
Eyes, why? Why you doing this to me? (insert bucketful of tears)
215 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »