for The Gift That Keeps Giving

4/11 c4 3Leanansidhe1228
Wonderful, as always!
12/12/2020 c4 Aphrael9
I am feeling oddly melancholy, for our Goblin King has left us, and very grateful for technology so that we can pretend he is still with us. You never disappoint and this story is no exception, fun and naughty!
10/27/2020 c4 Lady Kate
I know it's been years, but I wanted to tell you that I come back and re-read your stories often. And now I've pre-ordered your novel, which I am very excited to read!
7/5/2020 c4 A fan
I loved reading all of your stories. It is rare to find great humorous stories and yours are amazing. I hope you keep writing. You should think about writing professionally, I would buy your stories and I know tons of other people who would also. Your work is refreshing!
10/21/2019 c4 Margot Grazyna
Czytam to kolejny raz, musiałam do tego wrócić. To takie pełne ciepłego obrazu GK i dorosłej Sarah z dorosłymi pragnieniami.
8/31/2019 c4 10BowieQueen
I'm so happy my choice of song (do ya think I'm sexy by Rod Stewart) made it to the karaoke list :D

Again you are so unbelievably funny :) love your work!
8/30/2019 c3 BowieQueen
I vote for Rod Stewart's "da ya think I'm sexy" to be played on the karaoke machine bahaha.

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, sugar, tell me so
If you really need me, just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so"
10/17/2018 c4 9Huntress09
Hello! Your story is awsome no matter how many times I read it. And it really brightend my day despite period pains and hard adult life decisions to make. Thank you!
8/24/2018 c4 Skydriane
So apparently I hadn't reviewed this one either. I think that my favorite part may just be the exchange between Hope and Reality, and the dancing around the apartment. Anyway, very funny (insane) and sweet (fluffy)
'Till next time :)
5/10/2018 c1 6Lady Kyridwen
Hilarious and beautiful. Loved every minute of it!
9/14/2017 c2 EllaJuroku
What was the name of that book? Would love to read it myself.
5/19/2017 c4 2BaconBaker
I won't say what I loved. Won't go into annoying detail about what set off my giggling. You know you're amazing. No one else has your witty way with humor.
This time, I'm just going to lean back, close my eyes, and picture Jareth singing and dancing to all those lovely songs. And picture in GREAT detail his wardrobe and dance moves.
5/19/2017 c3 BaconBaker
I do believe we need a visual for those new adjectives Sarah thought of, particularly "lickable." Our brains have turned to goo from laughing and we no longer know what that means. I loved the poor-poor-pitiful-me lines: "Majesty, he stole my chicken, so-and-so is on fire, I've fallen down an oubliette, I wish for adult-type touching" Oops. Meant I wish so-and-so away. I wish myself away? NO NO NO. We DID need a visual display of kingly&queenly differences! WHERE are those inner voices? Awwwww it's the pillow fight from the strawberry! Hmmm, I'm thinking it could be fun to read about the toothfairy...and Jareth's godmother sounds suspiciously like the Wicked Witch of the East. Which may explain a few things. NO NO NO. BAD voice. DO dare him for senseless ravishing while he cuts the cake! This voice needs training. YES YES devour me! Oops. I mean her. Devour her. (Or me. I don't mind. Really.) "This shirt was recommended by a chicken. That should hardly dictate the course of our lives." After this and the chicken of destiny, I'm wondering if I should go find myself some chickens. They seem to be on to something. BUT NEVER ROSALINDA! YES YES hero bad. Chilvary boring. Self-sacrifice overrated. We'd rather just get to the ravishing too.
(Look what a muddle of hormones you've reduced me to.)
5/19/2017 c2 BaconBaker
New rule: I am not allowed to read your fics unless the husband is either at work or already in bed. Whereas the children don't mind if I randomly burst into uncontrollable giggles (in fact, they enjoy in and even join in), he looks at me as if I've lost my mind. Which, by the time I finished reading this chapter (slingshot and birthday cake really nailed that fate in), I pretty much had lost my mind. I actually needed a moment to compose myself and wipe the tears of mirth from my eyes before writing this review. I wish I could review every bit of this chapter but I'm pretty sure there's space limitations so I guess I won't. LOVE the beginning, poor "lost" king. *snicker* Reality and Hope are as awesome as their Inner Voices and left me gasping when the laughing was over. In fact, I would dearly love to use "Reality reared up and kicked Hope quite methodically in the crotch" as often as I can find an excuse, much like "My will is skillet." (All with appropriate shoutouts to you their creator of course.)
*sigh* Too bad "A Rake's Wanton Lust" isn't a real book. I know. I searched it. *sigh*
4/17/2017 c4 DaniesDesigns
Your stories never cease to make me laugh. They're fantastic
346 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »