for Familiar Conversation

8/26/2015 c1 2EbonyWing
I love this so much! The friendship between Severus and Minvera and especially Dumbledore's quiet comment that no one else hears, like they are their own little family. :)

I read and re-read this lovely story often! It really is excellent.
10/21/2013 c1 60Nightfall Rising
Ooh, stealth wibble punchline. Nice.
9/10/2013 c1 11ArwenFairTinuviel
I really enjoyed reading this little story, I wish it had been longer! You have elaborated on the relationships between the teachers very well and portrayed them in a really amusing way that is so much fun to read! The description of Madam Pince's cat was very fitting since she snaps at students and literally devours them without any look back! I laughed so much when Minerva nabbed the chair that Severus wanted and Severus got her back by blocking off the warmth. Severus' sense of humour is just brilliant. I love how he compares Minerva to a dragon, it's pretty accurate to be honest. And it was great how Severus was secretly flattered that he had been allocated a thestral and showed the others that it wasn't a bad thing at all, actually. Dumbledore's message, alluding to Severus being able to come back from the dark side, was just so sweet and touching. It rounded up this story beautifully :-)
6/6/2013 c1 4PhiGirl
Great ending! Without that it would be only an amusing conversation (nothing against amusing conversations, mind you). So it is amusing with a touch of thoughful, which makes for a rather nice combination.
9/6/2011 c1 1YugiTheKing
THAT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVE FICS LIKE THIS.

Wow. That was awesome. Just awesome. :DDD Snape...and and Mcgonagall, and Dumbledore...Dumbledore's wisdom...and wow.

:D
10/24/2009 c1 watin77
you write the interplay between minerva and severus really well. not to mention that a dragon and a thestral fir both of them almost to a tee.
10/2/2009 c1 Stina
Nice story, and a good likeness to a thestral and a dragon!
9/6/2009 c1 Dormantness
That was cool, I liked it:)
12/26/2008 c1 26Sinkme
very cute. i really enjoyed reading this and seeing all the staff together. good work
12/6/2008 c1 81FirstYear
I liked this. I thought it showed a rather friendly banter between characters we have come to suspect would not joke with snape present, nor would he respond in kind. Very well done
10/3/2008 c1 calicogoat
"Professor Snape, who had in fact been aiming for the same chair, shot her his most malicious glare and drew a second armchair closer to the fire, cutting off her warmth. Minerva battered him over the head with a cushion, and they tussled for a several seconds before seeming to recall the conversation."

Ha ha ha, they are so immature. I love how the complete lack of a reaction to this implies that they do this all the time. :)

“Ugly is a matter of opinion!” snapped Minerva. “I like them!”

And the MM/SS shipper in me leaps up and cheers!
9/12/2008 c1 54Ysilme
Oh, lovely, lovely, lovely and so funny! Absolutely great, little story, this one! *wipes tears from laughing from her eyes*
8/30/2008 c1 25PowerOfFail
Hahah that was great.

I love Dumbledore coming in at the end, and I also really liked Snape and McGonagall's little scuffle over the chair and the warmth from the fire

Good job!
8/22/2008 c1 43Lli
Aw, that was really lovely. That last line was classic Dumbledore too. Bravo!
8/8/2008 c1 HollyTrouble FOREVER
o...I love love love love your ending line there. You wrapped up a humorous fic with a statement with serious implications.

What do the Hogwarts professors do in their spare time? now we know! ^_^

very very very nice.