for How to Anoy Your Favoret Charectors

2/12/2016 c21 Fireflies on a Lake
haha i was cracking up as i read this. i have a penchant for these how to annoy character fics. and you added kylo ren! really enjoyed this!
1/25/2016 c6 35Mel1592
Tell Mara she's gonna get poisoned by her own evil nephew.
1/25/2016 c3 Mel1592
Tell Han his son is evil, hates him and is gonna lightsaber stab him.
1/3/2016 c21 7Sorakage Sama
Oh, this was utterly brilliant. I'd tip my hat to you, if I was wearing one. Keep up the good work.

Sorakage sama
1/1/2014 c20 1reejero
Love it
1/1/2014 c4 Guest
Hilarious
12/31/2013 c20 7Sorakage Sama
Bravo! Bravo! Well done, as usual. Although I still say the comparing her with the guy who tried to conquer the world with giant fruits and vegetables is a little below the belt. Still a good chapter, though.

Sorakage Sama
12/16/2012 c19 Sorakage Sama
Brilliant! My personal favorite is number four. Because when you think about it, it's actually true. So in a way, JarJar really did doom the universe. Great work as usual.

Sorakage Sama

P.S. *Pulls out Excalibur, Masamune, and Tetsuagia, and wields them Santoryu style* No serpent shall harm you as long as I draw breath!
1/23/2012 c11 AaylaKit
Here's one for Mace!

Tell him that Jango is coming back to haunt him.

Tell Boba where he lives. Enough said.
12/13/2011 c18 13Maralexa
There were too many good chapters to review them all, so I'll just say that I love the author-character interraction and you need a chapter on Jar Jar for revenge! :D
12/13/2011 c8 Maralexa
Yea, dont pay Anakin to go over the speed limit! XD And good point on the negotiator thing. Made me laugh! Will keep reading!
12/13/2011 c4 Maralexa
I know I've reviewed twice already, but I cant stress enough how awesome this fanfic is! Yoda cant ride the rides cuz of his shortness-love it!
12/13/2011 c3 Maralexa
The odds of marriage lol nice! I'm going to keep reading cuz these chapters make me ROFL!
12/13/2011 c1 Maralexa
HILARIOUS! Black went out 10 years ago! Pinata! Love it! Cant wait to read next chapter!
12/27/2010 c18 4Nala162024
Tell him the Jedi Council added a new rule to the Jedi Code Banning Jedi from wearing Black or leather and as a result he has to throw out all his clothes.

lol. Poor Anakin.

And I also love this but I feel more sorry for Han:

Introduce him to his daughter's boyfriend.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »