for The Legend of Spyro: The Dark Master's Return

3/10/2015 c9 Lone wolf
Well at least this story doesn't have so much negativity n it. There's just one thing bugging me. Why is the word "like" beinn used so much?
3/15/2012 c9 30Skychild101
I love it! This was great! Thanks for writing this! To the sequel! Oh! I hope Cynder will be free from her evil form. THat was a nasty thing to do from Malefor who can burn in Hell for all I care. Hmph.
3/15/2012 c7 Skychild101
*gasp* POOOR FALZAR! I hope he gets rid of Malefor though there's a high chance he won't! I wonder where Spyro will land since Igniuts (YAY!) took him to the river to keep him safe by a basket.

When I first read Mark Or dragonlord, for a minute i thought that was Hunter since his body was gold and all... ;p yeah, ignitus and Hunter are my favorites! What about your favorites? Anwyas, great work for this story! Might I ask. Is this the first story then followed by Rise of the Dragons?
6/15/2010 c9 1Game Sorcerer
Hello. I'm an aquaintace of Holly's. She reccomended this website and a few of its authors. Wow, this was an intense story! I'm at a loss for words! I just gotta say, bravo. It's funny, you and I have the same name! 0:-)

~The Sorcerror of all Games- Mark G.
11/7/2009 c1 DragonLord Seth
i admit, while you have your downsides (like always putting the stories in bold print) your still a great author.

and the one flaw with this chap (not taking from flyboy) is that spyro's parents didn't name spuro, sparx's parents did (i dont remember their names, i read it on wikipedia, but i never played ANB, I jsut have the second one and DotD)
10/7/2009 c9 Luna Goddess of the Night
kinda hard to read here and there, but all in all, really great read! hope to read more

-luna
9/26/2008 c2 l-Drago-l
This was a hilarious chapter. Dragonlord sounds like a witty character whose personality is one of my favorites.

My only suggestion would be to split the two huge paragraphs into smaller ones, for organization's sake. But other than that, a great story so far.
9/26/2008 c1 l-Drago-l
A nice, simple style of writing. I like it.

Leon's personality is already laid out, so we can easily see how he will turn out. I'm for sure going to read the rest of the chapters.
7/2/2008 c9 2swordmaster003
Great final boss battle and great ending. Also I liked how you tied set up the events that were going to happen in the first spyro game. One last thing: I like your sense of comedy :).
7/1/2008 c8 swordmaster003
Aw the baby dragons seem cute. The scene soon became intense though at the end when Mark broke the news about Falzar to Elva. This was a great scene which sets up the next events in your story.
7/1/2008 c7 swordmaster003
This was your best chapter yet. I am completly stunned at how detailed this is. You write like a true novelist. I could say that this is the best chapter you ever created but I don't want to rush to soon. You have many more chapters that I have still yet to read. This chapter is the true key that will keep readers wanting more. Unbelivable. Also if I may say this Mark sounds like a chinease or Japenese warrior I have seen in a game I forget who though. But the way Mark fights and the way he stratagizes reminds me of a samurai warrior.
6/30/2008 c6 swordmaster003
Wow, this was really good. I like how mark can go between dimensions. Also this was a great background story to the dark master. Also THE GIANT CHAPTER OF DOOM RETURNS. But I'm ignoring it because I understand that you had problems with the system in making paragraphs.
6/30/2008 c5 swordmaster003
Okay...probally the most violent and bloody chapter I ever read in my life but good all the same.
6/29/2008 c4 swordmaster003
Again, great background story. Only critiscism is that it's short. Nothing major.
6/29/2008 c3 swordmaster003
Nice background story to your chacter (of course I would probally not enjoy living at the beginning of time). Only critcism toward the chapter is that you should use paragraphs. This was a very tough chapter to read because you didn't do that.
18 Page 1 2 Next »