for Family

6/29/2008 c11 maverick512000
Hey I gotta admit when I first saw the Tara/Spike pairing I was a little iffy but you've pulled it off nicely. Also it's great to see Angel taking his place as head of the clan. That's one thing I don't think Whedon touched on enough in the series. Good story and looking forward to more.
6/22/2008 c10 5David Fishwick
Nice idea and please update soon thanks.
6/22/2008 c10 621630
I like this story. Different. Good different though! :)

I wonder though, how is Buffy going to react to the little threesome! lol.

Update!

6/21/2008 c9 29Angel's blue eyed girl
Yay you go Tara! I don't know...Spike or Angel...I'd have to go for Angel, but glad Tara didn't cause Angel belongs with Buffy. Great fic. Can't wait for the next chappie.

Jenna
6/18/2008 c7 Angel's blue eyed girl
Wow, three chappies to read! yay! I like Tara's newfound confidence, but please get Angel's sexy butt back to Sunnydale! He and Buffy are so beautiful together...I can't wait. Great fic Elaine.
6/17/2008 c7 5David Fishwick
Nice idea and please update soon thanks.
6/17/2008 c7 11MacKenzie Creations
Great few chapters! Can't wait for the next one. Sorry I didn't get read Chapters 5 and 6 as soon as they were posted. Been busy.

{{hugs}}

Mac
6/16/2008 c6 5David Fishwick
Cool story and please update soon. Thank you.
6/13/2008 c4 29Angel's blue eyed girl
I really like this fic. Is Angel going to show soon? And please tell me his curse won't be an issue. The only thing missing from this great story is some B/A action! ;P Can't wait to see what happens next, great job!
6/13/2008 c1 Angel's blue eyed girl
Wow, cool idea...turning Tara! I don't think I've ever read that before. I like where you're going with this. I'm off to read more.
6/8/2008 c4 5David Fishwick
Cool story and please update soon.
6/7/2008 c4 11MacKenzie Creations
This is wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Great Job!

{{hugs}}

Mac
6/6/2008 c2 Princesakarlita411
wow awesome

just like ur other fics

who going to die? please update soon
5/30/2008 c2 angel1969
That story is pretty good. I am impressed. You are very creative in Tara/Spike turnout. I can't wait for you to reunite Buffy and Angel.
5/30/2008 c2 MariC128
Great start! I'm enjoying reading this. Interesting idea based on what happened in "Seeing Red". Can't wait to see what happens next.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »