FanFiction.Net
for Hallelujah

6/6/2020 c27 3thatemomathkid
Damn that was a lot. Glad I read it tho
7/9/2019 c27 5nicolevictoria00
god this took way too long and it didn't even amount to anything. you wait the entire fic for the cullens to find out and they don't and that's so dissatisfying. no one wants to read the same chapter 20 times which is pretty much all this story was until the last few bits ugh what a waste of time
11/1/2016 c11 Suri
I love what you did with the lyrics and the chapters. It is funny, I was just using this song for an example in my band for improvising. It is one of my favourite songs.
1/18/2014 c27 6GrimFWaters
This was wonderfully written with very few grammar or spelling errors. The plot line was fantastic and captivating. You did a very good job in writing this. You should consider pursuing a career in writing professionally.
7/6/2013 c27 9Lovetta Dream
No! You didn't just end this story like this. You set this story up so well it feels as though there is going to be a part two.
7/6/2013 c12 Lovetta Dream
I totally know I'm late but that comment in your authors note was so correct! I was thinking about that earlier this week. You alright with me! :)
11/3/2012 c27 2anny2010
not a very good story did not put any good stuff really boring sorry.
9/2/2012 c27 lily
LOVED IT!
9/2/2012 c16 lily
Gosh Edward cracked her wrist!
keep it up and one day there would be headless Bella!
9/2/2012 c15 lily
Yay !that is amazing that she is not telling what happened cuz it's lame when you quickly fall for the person and tell them u are r-r-r-raped and quickly recover!
you doing awesome
keep it up!
9/2/2012 c13 lily
I am sooo happy now two people know!
9/2/2012 c12 lily
Can i say that it was PERFECT!
keep it up
i love your thoughts!
6/25/2012 c27 Jazzie1217
I loved it!...amazing...keep up the good work! ;D
9/9/2011 c27 divya3
Hey Dear, I read your complete story and its quite good...and could be far better. The two problems i found with the story were, their was no connectivity between chapters and the most important point which became a drawback was the ending. Ending could have been elaborated. You could have written two more chapters about how Edward consoled her or so. This is just a suggestion rest u know it well.

Anyways gud job done. Concept was really nice and starting chapters were awesum. Keep up the gud work...:)
6/29/2011 c27 7MusicLoveDream
is she going to tell edward what happened?
451 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »