for The Bonds Of Friendship And Love

3/18/2020 c37 Erika
why rewrite it when you can simply continue the story?
i have only found and started reading it a few days ago since i always look out for new updates and i like it very much. please dont stop writing.
3/16/2020 c36 5vamplover87.9
I love it the way it is but surprise me
3/16/2020 c37 3ChildofWar
Personally, I feel that the story is great as it is, and can’t wait to see where it goes from here if you decide to continue it!
3/15/2020 c37 Sessygurl
Feel free to restart.
3/15/2020 c37 LoveInTheBattleField
No problem.
2/11/2019 c36 1Kmichell
super awesome story! I hope you update soon
10/13/2017 c36 1Vampiregirl01
please uodate next chapter.
9/4/2017 c36 KyraTekak
Hope you finish the story
3/15/2017 c36 Dancing Dragon Gurl
Woah! This is very intriguing! So what is happening next?
2/26/2017 c36 Guest
Oh my gawd! I love reading your story! The way you have the story flowing and the flash backso, I think it works really well.

Can't wait to see what happens next between Seshy and Kags and despite the horrible things that Naraku has done, I hope things work out for Tiana as well.
2/16/2017 c36 1Darknessdawns
When I first started this story I didn't quite know what to think about it. It seemed more about your OC than a Kag/Sess fic. Many of the characters seemed well, out of character. However the more I read the more I grew to enjoy it. Your Oc's are well written and bring an added twist to the plot. I have also grown to love your interpretation of the other character. Over all I am greatly enjoying this story and honestly can't wait to see what happens next. I especially can't wait to see what changes occur with Kagome now that her demon blood has activated. Not to mention what may happen with her ties to the Shikon and when her soul is once more complete.
2/7/2017 c25 1Koriina
Love it!
2/6/2017 c1 Weird0ne
Happy your updating!
2/3/2017 c36 Kallen21
Can't wait for the next chapter
2/2/2017 c16 Guest
I can't make it past chapter 16. Story is getting very jumbled and hard to follow. Really need to work on changing scenes. Perhaps a notice of OOC characters.
255 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »