FanFiction.Net
for Makeshift Family

12/22/2008 c1 sesshomaruswifey
omg the story was so cute (fangirl squee) i love akuroku and xemsai. my friend even calls me xemnas due to my wierd obsession with hearts and cookiez. she is my saix cause she thinks she's a dog and she likes the moon .yay. but i read your profile and we tend to agree on lotsa crap like the whole namine and twilight crap. omg i like xiggy 2 . lol

~sesshomaru'swifey~
6/7/2008 c1 13Unmei-Kibou
pretty cool! would you ever make it longer?
6/1/2008 c1 9Eggman Oyu Castle
Note To RoseRosa: Yo suk. I don't REALLY have anything against you, I'm just so jealous of you right now, because, instead of me, you were the first person to review on Sarie's first ever post.

And . OHMYGOSHIMSOEXCITED! Sarie! WooT! Your first post. I saw the alert in my inbox and my jaw seriously just dropped, as I realized I was finally looking at a story from JO!

Anyways, enough of making a fool of myself by being over-excited, though rightly so, I guess this is the part where I review.

I might have less than four minutes, I'm sorry, so I'm going to try to do this as quickly as I can. still feels plepy. One thign I noticed was that you managed to put in that one thing that I ssee in other peoples' stories but can never manage to put in my own. It's saying things in a way that's interesting, but that's not exactly it, and it's something I can't explain but can recognize. And, oh my goodness, I can't believe this is even me saying this, y'know? Some of this sounds so unme. . S'crazy. xD

Another note to RoseRosa: Even though I'm jealous of you (so jealous), I think you deserve to know how lucky you are to have been the first one to read and review a Story from Sarie, or to have been able to read or review one of hers at all. (though it's not likely RoseRosa will actually reading this)

And that's because I love this and jo, Sarie. :)
6/1/2008 c1 19RoseRosa
Interesting idea. Could have been longer but it was still good.