for The ShipBuilders Daughter

4/4/2018 c10 Libby
If you continue this please please please don't kill thomas andrews!
4/26/2012 c10 3Cheertastic978
i love the story so far please update soon :)
7/29/2010 c1 3dr-daddy-cullen
I love your story. It really is amazing!:-D
5/28/2010 c10 19irene96
upd8
5/17/2010 c10 7Sorakage Sama
This ia a spectacular story. It's well researched, the plot is interesting, and it's a good quality story. This is some nice work.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
1/23/2009 c9 ladybotan12
loved it cant wait till the next chapter keep up the good work
1/16/2009 c1 Titanic.Fanfic.Lurker
I know it's fiction, but please tell me this: Why in the HELL would Rose be best friends with Andrews' daughter? How would they have met previously. I mean, Rose being from America and Thomas Andrews being of Irish descent.

Also, grammar isn't the best. The errors have a lack of simple logic.

In the English language, certain rules apply regarding punctuation which includes where to properly insert capitals, commas, periods, etc.

For example (and this "phrase" of yours, even if it's an author's note, I will correct so you get the general idea):

"ok so its short but let me know what you think I promise Jack will be intruded in the next chapter and possibly I will explain why I keep putting Lowe in the Back round. Review please"

should be something like

"Ok, so it's short, but let me know what you think. I promise Jack will be introduced in the next chapter. [...] putting Lowe in the background. Please, review."

Also, some of your phrases lack sense, not because of typos but due to structure:

"Rose knew her friend had some kind of condition ever since she was a chilled which caused her to be ill forty percent of the time. The incident, six months, ago had only increased her friends health to deteriorate more rapidly."

Forty percent, eh? So precise. Statistics and literature shouldn't mix. And the last sentence is such a mish-mash of words, but I'll do my best at decoding what you're trying to say. So I think it should be:

"Rose knew her friend had some kind of condition from when she was a child which caused her to be ill half of the time. (let's be approximate here) The incident that had occured six months ago caused for her health to plummet/decline (a little creativity here) rather quickly."

I hope I didn't upset anyone.
1/9/2009 c1 ladybotan12
I can't wait until the next chapter is up kep adding will Elizabeth be ok please tell us
6/5/2008 c2 the original pink lady
Yay! An update! Very good, although you had a good amount of spelling/grammar mistakes.

"Her mother was acting like Elizabeth Was a Whore when the fact of the matter was with all that had happened it was lucky that Elizabeth hadn’t been rapped."

'Was' and 'Whore' shouldn't be capitalized, and by 'rapped' I'm assuming you mean raped.

Make sure to use spell check next time. You'd be surprised how much people are bothered by it. I like it though! You've got a good idea, so keep going!
6/2/2008 c1 the original pink lady
I like it so far! Continue soon, I'll definitely be reading.