for Sister's forever? The original

12/26/2011 c2 Blue-eyes Lily
Interesting plot. Quite kewl! (Ok, so that's cool in a Manchester dialect). It's just so damn cute! Anyway, I really did love it! And even though I would be interested to see how this goes on, I very much liked as a twoshot. Lovely!
7/8/2009 c2 TheSquintiestSquint
This was definitely smile worthy and I wonder why you deleted it/ gave up on it. Hm, oh well. On to the next one.
11/30/2008 c2 8JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak
Aw, I wish there was more! I liked it, a lot! I love the crippled Aunt Nessa for some reason...

Hey...I have a question. I read a really good fic where Glinda's fam adopted Elphie and they were like sisters, but I can't find it now, no matter how hard I try. Could this have been it?
7/21/2008 c2 8Hazel Fae
Hi,

I like that Glinda and Fiyero are like siblings, because i just can't see them getting engaged. Fantastic, it's really interesting that Nessa's Elphie's Aunt, and Glinda is Elphie's sister. Good job!

Yours,

Toni
7/21/2008 c1 Hazel Fae
Hi,

I got a synopsis of Wicked and read a book about the play while I was at summer camp, and fell in love with it! Yay, this is the first Wicked story that I'm reading! Good job so far, this is expertly written, and it seems to be slightly Colonial age. Am i right?

Yours,

Toni
7/12/2008 c2 Grudgy
NO! WHA! -Crys- B-but you HAVE to type m-more! It was so great! PWEASE?
7/5/2008 c1 16Literaryluminations
MIa, I think you have a lot of talent.You have a lot of imagination, & a wonderful use of language. Grandma
6/1/2008 c1 23PetiteEnigma
I like it. Its very, very cute!

But curse my innate sense of finding typos!

In your A/n-