for Harry Potter and the Battle for Cork

1/15/2016 c1 spiringwriter
Hello World
6/27/2011 c1 12hetalian-homocake
This is wonderful! It's been an obscenely long time since I read the Leven Thumps books, so some of the Foo terminology is a little hazy... I need to reread it...
5/24/2010 c10 9Horseybella1197
I like it, but where's Winter during all ths?
10/7/2009 c1 Were-Kestrel
This is god! like my 2 favorite books in 1 burritto!
9/22/2009 c1 4Eimara Moone
hey that is good i like that you are a greeat writer. well i guess its funny how i like both leven thumps and harry potter
6/27/2009 c10 1Teengamer
*this review is for the whole story overall*

I'm going to be as truthfull as I can when I give this review. Your story stinks...just kidding. ;)

But seriously, the way you wrote the final chapters of this story makes me think that you were in a rush to finish the story. I don't blame you for this, but detail is seemed to be forsaken and the storyline is just thrown in. No offense, of course.

The beginning of the story as a whole was a GREAT concept, and I really liked the idea of a Harry/Leven crossover. Unfortunately at the end it just appears as though it's a different author, trying to finish ASAP for a school assignment or something. I know you were gone a while, so I'm not mad or anything.

Perhaps the biggest dissapointment of all about this story was that Voldy didn't meet a tragic demise out of eating "You be the gum!" C'MON! I mean, EVERYONE wanted to see that! You have ultimately betrayed WrightKataang and his brilliant ideas. ;)

Till we meet again,

~TG~
6/27/2009 c9 Teengamer
What? I thought you couldn't kill people in Foo! Even WITH magic! You better have a good explanation for this, Gala...

I DO like how you made Harry and Voldy talk in more casual voices, like non-british teenaged Americans. ;) Perhaps it's their sycophants that make them more relaxed to talk like that. ;)

~TG~
6/25/2009 c10 2WrightKataang
Woah, good job on finishing this story. You posted the last two chapters on the same day!

You wrapped the story up quite nicely. Harry vs Dragon Voldemort was pretty cool. But the epilogue... Ralk going back with Harry to reality, that's genius!

Great story. Are you considering writing a sequel? Alas, I couldn't spot the pun.
6/22/2009 c2 Mluv2write
Very funny, who would've thought you could mix Harry Potter with Leven Thumps? I'm totally wowed. That is a great idea. Keep up the good work!
5/18/2009 c8 1Lord Dragemperor
This is an awsome story! You have done well young jedi (I don't know why I said that). But you are doing great! This is one of the better quality stories that I've seen.
4/15/2009 c8 LinkinParkFan15
-drops pitchfork-oh you were workin on that other one, i forgives ya!^_^i love this! please update soon!
4/15/2009 c1 12Vita-de-Incendia
ah thats a short chap. i dont know what a 'leven' is hehe. gomenasai. but just wanted to read this story... vewy vewy interesting.. *prods* ep. o.O strange. worth reading. cool! ja ja ^.^
3/25/2009 c7 leventhumpsfan
this is awsome no matter what.you are awsome if you write about him.and you do a good job too so...you rock.PLZ include my name in the next chapter author note.AWSOME STORY DUDE!
1/28/2009 c7 LinkinParkFan15
^_^^_^yay! thats a really really good fanfic!im gonna put it on my favs and alert list..cause i wanna read it all!XD
11/22/2008 c7 2WrightKataang
Nice... Very Nice... Super Nice...

I loved the reference to my story. Professor Kringle all the way! Teengamer told me, so I just had to mention it. Maybe I'll return the favor sometime? (If I do it will be in a grand fashion)

It was a short chapter, but I don't see how you could of made it longer without introducing Harry to Leven and letting the madness begin... So quite honestly, I'm okay with the short chapter.

Next! Clover, my favorite character, finally made an appearance. I'd still like to see some more Harry Potter characters.

Also, what's Voldemort doing? I would like to know!

~WrightKataang

P.S. Add Tarcil, my brother, to your favorite authors!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »