FanFiction.Net
for Possible Pregnancies

12/30/2020 c5 Guest
Did you read the finishing school series with saphronia.
10/17/2020 c16 Guest
omg you finished it

I found this fic 10 years ago (along with Sarah) and damn did I love it. I always thought it was a long shot but every so often I would look it up in hopes of an update and I guess it had been longer than I thought since last time I did but damn was I surprised, but also super happy, to see that you had finished it, seriously I love it so much

Of course it's up to you but I certainly would not be opposed if you were to finish Sarah, in fact I'd be over the moon. Whatever you decide there though I will continue to enjoy what of it is up as well as this fic
5/27/2018 c3 Guest
Hi i think you should change the confrence room table from oak to kauri wood look up kauri wood confrerence table.
5/10/2018 c16 179King in Yellow
Congrats on getting it finished. I may need to go back and read from the beginning, the brain cells have lost some of the earlier chapters.

Rufus is the gown is cute.

Like what you did with Hana, there is a lot of mystery around her and a lot of openings to explore what she may be able to do.

If I ever get one story written that is in my mind you may accuse me of ripping this off. Not the pregnancy part (although I've done a few of those myself). I've had a story in mind where a blizzard that starts on Thanksgiving strands a houseful of guests at Kim's home. Blizzards do happen, and provide a wonderful opportunity for writers, no matter how uncomfortable for the stranded... Actually, the more uncomfortable the crowd the happier the writer is. Writers are cruel. Fortunately I have a story a year or two ago when bad weather is forecast and Shego assures a couple people, 'Oh, storms are never as bad as they predict.' And both times the person she's talking to reminds her, "Remember Thanksgiving?"
5/9/2018 c16 4CajunBear73
What a way to end a year and start a new one!

The teamwork that was so much a part of Kim's and Ron's lives played out quite well, with an assist from the MMP as Anne was tended to via mystical connections...

Two new little ladies in the families? Drew's going to bust a gut babysitting them...Until it's time for Sarah to go the distance...LOL!

Nice finish to something that had its ups and downs, drama and terror before the introduction of Middleton's newest citizens.

And knowing those folks, it couldn't have happened any other way.

CB73
5/9/2018 c16 13Jimmy1201
WooHoo - Tax deductions!

I was happy to see this update, it is a reminder to go back and read one of my favorite stories.

I especially liked the image of a masked and gowned Rufus mopping the sweat off of Kim's forehead.

Thanks, Jimmy
5/9/2018 c16 26Sentinel103
Yay a double.

ST-103
5/9/2018 c16 47daccu65
Well, it's good to see that you came back to finish this. A very satisfying conclusion to the tale. However, I have to point out that there was one, very scary implication.

No, I'm not talking about the births taking place with a blizzard providing difficulty. I'm not talking about a power outage during a winter storm. I'm instead talking about the the group of people in the Possible Household, trapped with the tweebs, who are drinking coffee. I'd never want to be around Jim and Tim, while they're cranked on caffeine, with no escape possible.

Seriously though, nice tale.
5/9/2018 c16 29Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Wondered what was keeping you, but, nice to see you haven't lost your touch.
5/25/2016 c15 q3v57379nq87b38oq1aqwngvbmkcdi
finish!
1/15/2016 c15 Guest
Love the story hope you will continue
9/15/2015 c1 deathkorps1987
Really like this story and its focus more on personal lives than the mission part. Hope you come back and continue it.
6/11/2015 c15 8The Keeper of Worlds
Nice:)
5/18/2015 c15 Guest
I loved the whole story I was one of the best fanficions I've ever read
4/17/2015 c15 Moonlion 94