for Konoha no Senkou Arashi

12/13/2020 c1 Elayda
While I understand that the bottom ranked student and top-ranked student placement might make sense if they had enough instructors to teach all of the prospective genin, it makes no sense if they can only afford to train 9 students, then pick the top 9. Aside from that, I really like the touch where the hokage’s office was distracted by dealing with angry shinobi.
8/21/2020 c12 followingthewaves
Dude Sasuke and Naruto really should just kiss in front of all the fangirls (basically Sakura and Ino) to make them fuck off, they're so annoying
5/28/2020 c14 4Anime Aikouka
Well, shit. I loved your story. While I think I read one similar, I enjoy this sort of 'hiding true potential' type of story. I also enjoyed how it wasn't entirely comabt based like some other stories in the fandom can be, always focusing on the next fight and training. You really seemed to put effort into your story and the characters. I respect that, but I also respect wanting to go out and get published. While it is annoying that this story will not be finished without the original author's touch, I wish you luck on your future (even if this is a few years late), and hope that you can do what you love.
3/10/2020 c11 lara5170
I agree with your rant.
3/10/2020 c10 lara5170
I am enjoying reading this but I it feels like Naruto is almost an extra in this story compared to Hinata and Sasuke. Almost everything is happening from their perspectives. I was kinda hoping that there would be more to Naruto then we have seen. Hinata and Sasuke have special stuff about them, their goals and their ideas for the future while Naruto just has a dream to be Hokage and she is not coming off as being very bright or special. While Hinata has an entire New personality and goals, Sasuke has also been shown to be more than the original but this Naruto still only had shadow clones and a claw? No intelligence, desires or depth.
3/10/2020 c9 lara5170
I am hoping that better males show interest in Naruto and Sasuke gets to understand what it is like to want someone that others see as special. In the original storyline Sasuke was considered good looking and good at everything while Naruto was just an idiot who didn't know how to give up. This Naruto trains hard and I would like to see her get respect for that and her appearance. Girls need to feel attractive and most of the village treats her terribly.
3/10/2020 c7 lara5170
I am hoping Naruto becomes extremely powerful and beautiful.
12/12/2019 c14 2Nedoko-maki
Well, it was a fun fling. I had high hopes for this story and was not disappointed! My only regret is not seeing this completed...
Anyway, I hope you are well and doing what you like wherever you are.
-Maki
10/2/2019 c14 Elle4Life
At least u gave us a reasonable answer as to why u can’t go on and then u even right out how the story would go that’s awesome
7/29/2019 c12 1yuzukikuran476
Is zabuza a pervert?and sakura get over Sasuke already will ya.
7/29/2019 c11 yuzukikuran476
This story is amazing and I bet this story is going to reach 100 chapters.
7/29/2019 c10 yuzukikuran476
Looks like team7 are getting stronger and I wonder what other wind jutsu would Naruto-chan would maste?. When is Sasuke going to see Naruto-chan naked?.
7/28/2019 c9 yuzukikuran476
Awesome chapter and I wonder if Sasuke will unlock second level of the sharingan without killing people he loves? and I think that s sword would suitable for Sasuke and Naru-Chan great fight with Lee.
7/28/2019 c8 yuzukikuran476
Wow does this mean that Hinata wants Haku as her husband and the father of her children? Awesome and Hinata if anyone can save the hyuga clan it's you but hinata it would be better if you had Naru-Chan and Sasuke's help as well and Asuma and his team going to regret underestimated Naruto big time same goes for ino- pig and I wonder if Guy -sensei and TenTen would help Hinata and Naru-Chan and Sasuke with their speed and Taijutsu and Fuinjutsu as well and I wonder if Naru-Chan will have a bloodline as well?.
7/28/2019 c7 yuzukikuran476
Am glad that zabuza and Haku are alive and joined konoha and inari makes a great point Sasuke about itachi and inari's father and looks like Sasuke enjoyed the third kiss with Naru-Chan.
1,133 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »