for Exclusive

2/5/2013 c5 KawaiNekoSamaSanChan
I really like this story 2 best I read! (Sorry first I'm dieing 4 them 2 update but its been like 4 yrs or whatevs. Dx ) plz do update!
7/18/2012 c5 Blanche K
This story is amazing! I have really never read a story like this! OMG! Fantastic! Please continue when you have time! Thanks -Bianca K
4/23/2012 c5 sweetD87
Love it
11/27/2011 c5 1ino8
This is such I good story, why wouldn't you update it. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it. But once I started to read it, I was instanly hooked. This is an awesome that needs ti be updated. It's been over a year. Well I'm going to put it my alerts just in case you do decide to update it.
5/10/2011 c5 3mUmaRhz
update this...oh could you make sakura a bit more fiesty and once the ordeal with ino is over not naive..
11/13/2010 c1 3jsunshine
Plz plz plz update exclusive next. I am currently reading NoNe and its superb but i wanna read Exclusive too. so plz as soon as u r done with it update Exclusive.

Sunshine :)
10/9/2010 c5 annie
i fucking love this!
9/26/2010 c5 ohsovintage
nooooooooo Naruto you man-hoe! D:
9/12/2010 c5 jsunshine
Hey i totally love the story! Specially i love the scene when Sasuke says you are not loosig me to Ino and rests her head on his chest!...Romantic! :D But ofcourse my fav pairing is SasuSaku. Update soon. Cant wait for the next chap!
8/17/2010 c5 Lady Anidala
soo awesome cant wait for the rest!

please update soon! :)
7/17/2010 c5 15Kezzstar
Ooooh, I want to see the big blow up when Sakura finds out what's going on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/17/2010 c5 sefreom
ur bringing sakura down... you make her act like SUCH a kiss ass... i thought she was going to cause cmotion on campus with her real world girl, down to earth, in your face and awesome personality... you made her a loser to walk on top of/...redeem her.
7/17/2010 c5 cxv
...dude dont humilliate sakura any more,,, god and please humilliate and bring ino down at the party infront of everyone...by sakurra...in a way that makes her seem cool and not a bitch...haha...make her FRIENDS with itachi...ahahahhahaha~~~~
7/17/2010 c5 20ohnooooooooooooooooooooo
awesome ;) keep it up !
7/17/2010 c5 11incompetent dabbler
Do I still feel awkward about the whole Kakashi and Hinata thing? Yes. Do I want to kick something after what happened to Sasuke and Sakura and...Sakon? For sure. Do I want to punch Ino in the head until she starts bleeding for the way she acts and her annoying self? Totally. Do I still love this story? NEVER GONNA NOT LOVE IT! xD I love it still and I can tell it's gonna keep getting better. Great job and good luck. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Later.