for The Legend of Spyro: The Fight For Love

2/2/2016 c7 Guest
You know, I like the concept of the story... but characters, like Spyro, just seem so... out of character. Spyro would never beat Cynder like that! Let alone him being restrained so quickly and easily by Wryaach. I dunno I like it either way, it's just different, but that's good I suppose, creating something on the opposite end of the spectrum, literally creating the character's personality from scratch.
8/17/2015 c21 Mr.lol
Lol guns wow he tossis the gun and just bah-bah-bah until there's no ammo left and then the stories over XD I loved your story though I'm acuuly tearing up in my left eye )
12/1/2014 c21 Vvfhvnfjnv
Tacos
Bitches
Things
4/8/2014 c21 Guest
Hi I'm Olivia this was a cool series but I hated all of it thxs for agreeing
3/7/2014 c6 Guest
very good book i hope u continue
i had a suggestion to how u could continue but im deciding to use it for my first fan fic ever and im hoping to have permission to use the characters u made and the changes between them like flames mom is ember and to use the golden temmple
im AustinTarter give me a call if u have a chance its (513)907-0346 i think if not tell me and ill redu it thx bye
9/29/2013 c21 Tyler Deihle
I enjoyed this very much... can't wait for what you write next!
6/11/2013 c21 Orkslayer98
So good i give you 1 million out of ten!
6/11/2013 c18 Orkslayer98
Doush move wryaach!
6/11/2013 c16 Orkslayer98
I did not see that, you are mean to your readers for doing that! XD lol though it was like %%%%#%%###%# that was me going wtf cynder
6/11/2013 c8 Orkslayer98
It is always good to have annoying dragon flies everywhere! I love this story
6/11/2013 c7 Orkslayer98
Spyro should have done the following

Know what happen and don't get mad

Talk to the guy politly

The guy tries to ball up his hand, use your tail to slit his throat and say I'm the purple dragon you should thank me for killing you, this should be an honor to you
6/11/2013 c6 Orkslayer98
Well isn't wryaach just a happy ball of sunshine triple dipped in pshco!
4/3/2013 c21 Guest
Aww after reading this my heart feels happy 3
7/14/2010 c21 1Game Sorcerer
Wow. I knew Cynder would choose Spyro in the end, but this was really good! It must be hard choosing between two people you care about. But how can Cynder shoot a gun if dragons have paws?
2/9/2010 c21 7Draco Arc Nova
Man I read this story a while back and loved it. I have no idea why I didn't favorite it or you. So I am doing so since this story had me on edge with who Cynder was going to pick.

The Light is Coming! - Draco Arc Nova