for Liar, Liar, Right Neji?

5/15/2013 c1 floating on clouds above
I love how you wrote this! :D
9/17/2012 c1 22untouchable hexing witch
Aww so sad. But I enjoyed it a lot!
7/1/2012 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
Screw-ups, and their world is screwed up.
12/8/2011 c1 Sepsis
Well, though I really hope he won´t leave her, I thought that was perfect. His thoughts and feelings and the way you wrote them..Wow!
6/19/2011 c1 Gigubowbow
Uh this is sad...what did neji do that would make him leave and not come back?
11/14/2010 c1 32Midnight Insomniac
That was sad :( But the format in which you wrote it made it quite interesting.
4/13/2010 c1 22TwinzLover
Once again, u really should make that a longer story! It could be so good! maybe even more romantic! but u know, a kind of you-have-to-fight-for-it kind of love!
4/8/2010 c1 steffiepoo
whoa, scary.

i like it though.

it's very intriguing.
9/7/2009 c1 19Just Lovely
I liked when Neji finally confessed to Tenten but I didn't like the fact that he wasn't goign to see her again. I would have liked to see what happened to them. I would have wanted to know how everything would turn out.

But other than that it was a very sad and kind of peaceful one-shot.

-x.BlackBloodBlossom
7/24/2009 c1 43Karin Serendipity
You write simply beautiful stories! These stories make me jealous that I can not write like this! No matter how good I am! I am nothing compared to this! This is emotional, this is heart-wrentching- this is me wanting to scream out of jealousy and cry out of emotional distress that your stories cause!

Love

May-chan
6/17/2009 c1 10jetblacksakura
You wrote this story really well, it's sad though...
12/17/2008 c1 7purple.cat.princess
were u in a derpressed mood writing this? or did u just go nutzo for a year or so
7/16/2008 c1 13enticement
Oh...really...sob...sad...You made their (sort of) break up look so good. And I just killed her. Anyway nice one but will there be a sequel? Like making them be together or something coz everyone knows that despite the drama they belong together.
6/12/2008 c1 24Higura Natume
Wah! sorry i didn't see that one! It was really good though!

i liked how at the beginning it was hard to understand what had happened. And then you slowly figured everything out. (kept you reading y'know?)
6/8/2008 c1 19ChristinaAngel
OMG that was so frigging sad! I was thinking hey it might be a happy ending with her waking up but then you said about Neji coming back and I almost cried. The little things in brackets was a clever touch and it was so sad, I thought she was dead at the beginning! But the last 2 lines were just so sad. Really well written though but I'm not a big fan of the angst fics but this was worth reading.
17 Page 1 2 Next »