for Edmund Has it Sorted

4/4/2019 c1 jplvnv
Well done.
5/11/2015 c1 2Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama
I love Edmund but for some reason in VotDT he slowly sinks into a milder version of the boy from before Narnia and all his amazing character and will power just drops to only slightly above Pre-LWW. What happened to our humble, Just King with kick-ass sword skills?
12/27/2014 c1 Timberwolf022
Really, really good.
5/13/2013 c1 TeenWolfFan2011
I loved it!
3/28/2012 c1 YinTwin4
oooohhhh. EPICNESS^^
1/5/2012 c1 9lifechiaroscuro
Wait... You wrote this YEARS ago? And you're 15 now? Wow.

Great fic!

Oh, and are you planning on ever doing a companion to this? Because if not, I would love to. With your permission of course. And I'll totally send over my idea for the plot if you say yes to me writing a companion, and you want me to send it.
12/28/2011 c1 20DammitimmaD
So I'm pretty sure you just read my mind ;) All I could think about throughout the movie was 'Edmund you bamf' or 'watch out guys, we've got a badass over here. His name is Edmund' ;)

I really enjoyed this fic! You've captured the moment perfectly! :D
12/22/2009 c1 MagicRoxSox
i like your story, very... how would i put it? touching? i dont know but its really good!
4/20/2009 c1 15Rolletti
Wow, thai is amazing. I can't believe this is the only Narnia story you've written. Well what are you waiting for. Start watching both movies and read the Narnian Chronicals for inspiration and get to crackin or typin in your case. LOL

rolletti
3/30/2009 c1 68May Eve
Nicely done! A well written little oneshot. ^^

Oh, and, just to get this out of my system -hemhem-

GO EDMUND! YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOU! -fangirl squealscreams-

...Ok. I'm all better now. ^^ Great job!
3/15/2009 c1 34LadyoftheShield
Hah! Easy to think that peter thought all this!
2/10/2009 c1 18eriphi
Wonderful. This echoes my feelings about the scene perfectly, and was just what I was looking for tonight. The writing is beautifully direct and you have captured the characters very nicely indeed. Thank you for this.
1/25/2009 c1 Shawty94
Really good story and flawless grammar and punctuation. Can't wait for more
1/18/2009 c1 16Jusmine
Much agreement on the hotness and overall awesomeness of Edmund! A little agreement on the hotness of Peter, but he was really annoying in that movie. lol. And (sorry) much disagreement on the hotness of Caspian. I just didn't like his hair at all! Lol.

I liked that, because it explores more into Edmund's character, and the most awesome part of that movie... Actually, I like the bit with condescending!Edmund when he read Peter's challenge to Miraz. You have to admit, he was really hot then. :D

This was written from a very interesting pov that actually worked. Which kind of surprised me, actually. But I liked the pov you decided on.

Overall, great job with this! I love it!
10/18/2008 c1 36fardell24
This is really good. It is difficult to write fiction in the second person, but you have done that really well.

You have also got Peter's realisation of his immaturity down pat.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »