for Unsaid

5/29/2015 c1 Guest
horrible
4/5/2015 c1 75Jasper's Waifu
Awww... why Frankie he desevered a goodbye
11/3/2014 c1 Corey
I see you used the scene from second to last episode of "Friends". Nice touch. I LOVE FRIENDS.
5/11/2013 c1 16Rare Ship Shipper
poor Wilt, ya could hav been nicer to him
9/2/2012 c1 1AngelOfTheNight7897
That was beautiful. This is one of my favorite couplings, other than Mac and Blue. Let me just say, that you know what you're doing. I hope you keep up with your writing. It's nice to find a person who can write well. They seem to be dwindling down on this site. So Bravo! 5 Stars!
7/28/2012 c1 51FreudTastic
This... this was just so good. Poor Wilt...
9/26/2010 c1 2AmeeraSakura
I've really never heard of this pairing before, so reading this was new to me. I think you did a great job developing the plot, and it even ended well. It would be awesome if you made a sequel to this.
3/3/2009 c1 4Anthony Shadows
Astounding job. You captured the essence of their emotions so well. You really brought the characters to life, very moving. Keep up the great work.
1/3/2009 c1 2PepeLePue
Didnt read it i dont like wilt and frankie pairs its just weird the dudes missing one arm and eye anyway i read half of it 4/5 good job!
11/21/2008 c1 2VJpokie2u
dude. O_O

All i have to say is: WOO WO! ^_~

i liked this very much.
6/10/2008 c1 9Potentially Insane Fangirl
*claps hands* Very nice, it's about time someone wrote something like this. Not a lot of people, including Wilt/Frankie fans, have the guts to write something this strong and this deep, and you did it. You handled the topic carefully and delicately, without turning it into a tasteless lemon fic. For that, I salute you. ;)
6/7/2008 c1 5WiltFrankieFan2008
0_o Jesus, this was absolutely amazing! I was literally in tears by the end. Even though the fic was written from Wilt's POV, could definitely empathize with Frankie- I could feel her joy when she and Wilt were finally together, and I could feel her pain as she left. Everything about this blew me away- fantastic work!

~ WFF2008
6/7/2008 c1 5pitbulllady
IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN'TIME that somebody wrote this!

Yep, this is just like I figured it would have been, right before Frankie went off to college, and her world and her perspective changed. No one could have done a better job writing it than this, seriously. This was great, just enough uhm, "information", but not TOO much...perfect!

PitBull_Lady
6/7/2008 c1 13RadRapo
HOLY SH*T. This was awesome as all h*ll...THEY DID IT! THEY FREAKING DID IT! XDD

Finally, Wilt/Frankie madness! :D
6/7/2008 c1 7Madame Lady
*dramatic, strangled sob* Because it was too hard for her, Wilt! D: She already told you that! TT_TT

Nice job. C= Good to see more from you again!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service