for Challenge of The Rock

12/18/2016 c1 RobinRedoe
Amazing story. I so enjoyed the two characters together and the fact that they really had to see if they could escape Alcatraz. Excellent!
12/11/2016 c1 momgobloo
I love this story so much! The characterizations are perfect, and I love the escape. Great job!
4/2/2012 c1 The anomalous
That has to be one of the best stories I've read on FanFiction! Brilliant! :)
12/5/2010 c1 Meowen
This fic is a dream come true- love it! It's a particularly good sign that I perfectly well can imagine the theme tune start playing at the end of it, just like a real TAT-episode =) Great work on figuring out a clever escape, too.
5/29/2010 c1 3Kio 'Key-Oh
Awesome story. I love any story where Face is hurt and alone with one other team member. You've done an awesome job.
9/7/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Go Face and BA.

I loved that they wanted to see if they could do it.

i so agree With Shandrial about BA and Face stories there not to many of them and everything else about Ba and FAce.

I didnt believe when Decker showed a bit of concern for Face since he was in the military he said he should of been taken care of. Then when he was gentle when he wrapped Face and made sure he was ready for the bandages
5/7/2008 c1 12Shandrial
If I were BA and Face, I'd have to stay in the boat too, just to see if I could make it. What an interesting story idea, heh, now the team really can say they could break out of anywhere!

BA and Face together always tend to make an interesting combination people don't use often. They're so different, yet they manage to work together. BA dislikes officers, but obviously he's had to follow Face's orders before being he's second in command, and I picture that's only because BA respects him, whether he realizes it or not. And even though he'd listen to Face, I always pictured BA as a bit of the protective type because of Face being the youngest of the group, sort of big brotherly.

Very well done! I enjoyed the story immensely.
8/5/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Grins. I really really liked it. Face had me worried there. I wonder what was going through Hannibal's and Murdock's minds when Face and BA disappeared? If you have that story I would love to read it and if you don't that would be a cool alternate chapter to this story.

I'd also like to see BA and Face recuperating. Maybe as a lead into another story. Shrugs. I loved your characterizations of BA and Face. They were right on target. Even Decker was great. And I loved BA's face when he heard Murdock's voice calling to him. Makes me wonder what exactly Hannibal did with Decker. Giggles. Great story. Keep up the awesome work.
12/31/2005 c1 16Eryn
Just read your newest story so thought I would go and read your others. I liked them all - but my favourite is the escape from Alcatraz. Great reading.

Eryn
5/12/2005 c1 slingblade
I love this story! Nice work
4/27/2004 c1 1HecateTriformis
Hi,
I´ve read this fic for about five times now, I didn´t realize I hadn´t reviewed at all. Sorry. Because I really, really love this story!
9/11/2003 c1 Becky
Ldot, I love all your stories. :D I just looked down at my hand and see I've left a smiley face of teeth marks from when I was apparently biting my hand in anticipation of them getting caught. :) You do a superb job telling interesting stories (and boobooing Face). I've had the A-Team theme song stuck in my head ever since I started reading your works. :) I hope you write more soon. Great job!
3/7/2003 c1 F.J
This was the first piece of fan fiction that I have read and it was a pleasure. I feel that it had the 'feel' of the real thing. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

F.J.
2/2/2003 c1 samson
really enjoyed the fic, nice to see lots of ba in a fic!
10/5/2002 c1 Guest
i enjoyed your story very much do you have stories elsewhere?
19 Page 1 2 Next »