for American Dragon: African Heart

7/12/2015 c18 nemuriia
Please update soon don't let jake die
1/6/2014 c2 Guest
Me like
1/18/2013 c18 1Avalongirl55
great story ! I love it so much, the way u wrote it,the plot, the development of the characters... everything's perfect. Please update as soon as you can, I can't wait to see what happens.
10/9/2012 c18 Awesomeness
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing! You're one of the first Jake OC's that are good! Not to say the others were bad because they were very good just not as deep and had so much progress! Please continue! Please let them live. But you should like allow some drama... I don't know just pleeeaaaase continue!:)
10/4/2012 c16 nolalove011
Firstly, I just wanted to say that I've been reading this story since I was 11 years old. At 15, I recently decided to reread this story and received a better perception of the plot. I really do hope you update American Dragon: African Heart and my preference would be for a PG-13 version of your next chapter.

Happy Updating!
Nolalove011
8/18/2012 c18 2MisguidedCub
I love this story!
6/25/2012 c18 HonnieBun
I love this story so much it's full of suspense some romance comedy and action. I think it's cute how Anna and Jane are and want to see their relationship grow stronger. Maybe when they find out about her magic that she can team up with jake and have his gramps help teach her or fu since he knows spells better. And if her aunt asks then Anna can say that she's starting to work for him as a cover up I can't wait to see more
6/14/2012 c18 2PurpleLemonadex3
This story is really keeping me on my toes. I really cannot wait to read more. :)
4/22/2012 c17 animefan4321
Please update. This is an amazing fic.
6/11/2011 c18 Anonymous 666
I am glad to see you back I am very late to noticing your return. I am very interested in seeing this and your other stories continuing. Always on the PS3.
3/17/2011 c18 jhgiusdhiu
RATED T STAY THAT WAY
3/12/2011 c18 soundwave
Hey just saying leave it rated T your the creator of this fic not us do technacly its up to you
3/12/2011 c18 Guest
NO M CONTENT! NONE. NOT AT ALL. NEVER.
3/11/2011 c18 soundwave
To be ones you should give it a T rating It's asoem how it'd coming along but changing it to a lower setting might affected keep up the good work
3/11/2011 c18 soundwave
Amazing work on this fic hope to see more soon
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »