for Harry Lockhart and the Apocalyptic Mistake

3/4/2015 c1 Robert Downey Jr
More!
12/11/2013 c1 2Casey Wolfe
OMG! I love this so much! You NAILED the babbling monologue that is Harry to a tee!
11/15/2013 c1 EroticFriendFiction
This is one of my favorite fanfictions in the history of ever, and I've been reading this scandalous material since I was a wee bairn. Funny, sexy, in character, great dialogue. I read it a couple of days ago and I keep thinking about it and grinning.
11/1/2013 c1 7morning means KH
Oh my gosh, I laughed so much! XD
Love it! I can so easily hear Harry's voice saying those thoughts and lines. Perry also.

Very rich and interesting text. As a fangirl I really hoped this could continue, but as a writer I would say it's perfect like this. :)
1/20/2013 c1 koga'sgirl24
GAHHHHH! how dare you leave the ending like that! such a tease...but overall, pretty awesome story. i like how you actually had Harry commenting like he does in the movie. please add more to this cause it really deserves to be finished. im gonna wait for more, and hopefully it will be done. keep on writing! :)
12/15/2012 c1 Blargheydarghey
For some reason I just see this ending with Harry being killed. But it was great xD... Your Harry voice is perfect.
11/29/2012 c1 8caeli1701
Loved this! Ever think of writing what happens next?
10/11/2012 c1 lol
you are the perfect writer. i really wish you'd continue...
7/12/2012 c1 Guest
AMAZING! Harry is so adorable. And hot!
12/24/2011 c1 11freckleon
Dude, I love that rationalization that Harry attempts after basically offering Perry a blow job. He so totally would if it would help the situation. This was awesome.
12/28/2009 c1 7KatrinaJG
Your Harry is spot on, and I have enjoyed reading all your KKBB fics. I hope that you write some more soon!
5/4/2009 c1 SetInSmoke
Here's my review. Please don't shoot me! Dx

Anyway, great story. It was super cute and it totally made my day. =)
9/27/2008 c1 Belador
I love this. It made me laugh out loud in several places. Spot on voice for Harry. Thanks for writing!
7/24/2008 c1 4NKL
I can't believe there are only five (or six) stories about Harry and Perry here. I'm in love with this story, by the way. I'm adding it to my favorites too.
6/14/2008 c1 121verbal acuity