FanFiction.Net
for The Player

10/15/2012 c13 Guest
damn good story...
10/8/2012 c12 FairyOfEmeralds
I am sorry your story was copied, but I think it's a bit funny for this girl to be coping stories like that. Ever since I read your note I was trying to find her, but I never could. What I am trying to say is I have a bad feeling this person.
9/19/2012 c27 jadenw
OMG!
9/19/2012 c26 jaidenw
This is the most amazing chapter ever of all the fanfics ever
8/31/2012 c17 CupCakeBear1
I was reading this chapter and when it said that it was war, I immediately thought of the song 'Love Is War' by 'Hatsune Miku'! There's a picture of Amy singing it! It's amazing! Good story by the way! I love it!
8/30/2012 c5 roserosse86
questo capitolo è molto romantico mi è piaciuto tantissimo grazie
8/30/2012 c4 roserosse86
non ti preoccupare stai facendo la storia piu bella di tutti i tempi proprio la storia SonAmy che mi aspettavo
8/30/2012 c2 roserosse86
è bellissimo proprio quello che mi aspettavo da te
8/30/2012 c1 roserosse86
bellissimo capitolo il secondo fallo anche meglio bravo
8/30/2012 c3 roserosse86
non è stato corto ma il piu bel capitolo che abbia mai letto e sinceramente di storie ne ho lette tante bravo continua cosi
8/30/2012 c2 roserosse86
non ti preoccupare il capitolo è lungo,bello elo hai fatto meglio che puoi
8/30/2012 c1 rosarossa86
bella storia sei bravo fai un capitolo ancora piu bello di questo mi raccomando
8/25/2012 c1 Joey the Gardener
A fan-fic where SONIC is the one courting Amy?

Sir or Madam, that is ingenious! This may well be worth my time. Time to figure out why you have such a massive fan-base.

Another thing that I enjoy is that with certain High School fics, they are so AU that I can accept most ships and storylines (as long as there is something in it for me, in this case a re-imagining of Sonamy)

I would say keep up the good work, but you are already done!
8/25/2012 c1 Deleter Account
I fell in LOVE with this story!
8/10/2012 c27 4raeofshimmeringsunshine
Aw man. Do you know how much this story made me cry? It was so sweet, and emotional, and just amazingly written! It was truly awesome how you were able to channel the emotion from the story into my very heart. As for my small comments about several things (they're all good, don't worry):
's a bitch. No strings attached. Although I do think that you made her seem pretty decent in the end, which was a plus. But still. She's a bitch. Then again, the way you portrayed her complemented the story majorly.
2. Amy...oh, where do I start? She's a sweet girl with a sassy personality and I liked the way you made her characteristics in the story. I felt so torn when Amy began acting like a bitch, compliments of Fiona. Yeah, well, she was pretty likeable and I think that she had a good conclusion of her near-future in the end. A bit insecure, but that just added to the story's charm!
3. Chuck. What a major pedophile. Something disgusting like what he did was such a predictable action for a weird creep like him. Not that predictable was bad...I mean, it wasn't really predictable. I mean... Um. Okay, I'm just going to say that I thought it was awesome how you included why Chuck was bad news. So, technically, that was good. I mean...oh, never mind.
4. CREAM! She was my favorite friend of Amy among the girls, except for maybe Mina. Because although Mina kind of betrayed Amy, she did care for her. She was pure, innocent, sweet, kind, and reliable. Cream was magnificent.
5. Hmmm...who else? Right, the two losers, Jet and Scourge. It's like, "sticks tongue out at them," whenever I read about their latest annoyances. Nuisances, but great additions.
6. Sonic. OH, SONIC! Why, oh, why did you have to be impressed with Fiona's pro ice skating skills? There were some points throughout the story where he really acted like an ass, but well, I suppose that was part of the plot. I liked it when he saved Amy from gross Chuck, though. And rather possesively and protectively (that's not a word, is is?) if I may say so myself. So he was cool.
7. Last one. My favorite part was probably where Sonic saved Amy from Chuck. On the other hand, if there were a part where Fiona gets burned...well, let's just say that I hate Fiona and leave it at that. ;)
All righty. This has got to be like the longest review I have ever submitted. Interesting. Well, I'm iff to read more of yourr works!
1,059 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »