FanFiction.Net
for The Player

8/6/2012 c1 Rex
This kind of story is what i've been looking for.
8/5/2012 c27 Harout Ajoyan
this story is the best story I read so far. I really love your writing style. Keep up the good work!
7/31/2012 c1 6koodsman
Girl when I saw all those reviews on your story I just HAD t read it! And I am so glad i did! I've been looking FREVER fr an awesme fanfc-and it seems I can finally stop: )
7/24/2012 c27 dekuchao
Woooo! Loved this story its awsome! Had me hooked all the way through o
7/23/2012 c1 dekuchao
Woah I say!
This Chapter caught me by a hook xD
7/16/2012 c4 Guest
Sonic meets Sonic is an a-whole towords Amy . Then, he invites her to a party. Then, Amy finds out Jet took Sonics girlfriend. Sonic becomes nicer. Sonic saves Amy. Then, Sonic asks Amy if it would be alright if he plays football. So she says yes.
7/13/2012 c1 2Conzone
Holy hell, I love this story. It's awsome, it is my favorite story period. I hope you check out my stories i would love to see your comments
6/20/2012 c23 2RealDove-Staar
I am about to cr... cry. poor ames. SONIC IS A ROTTING ASSHOLE RIGHT AT THE BIGGINING. but he beca...became nice... sorta :D luv it
6/20/2012 c19 RealDove-Staar
ok ames seriously needs to just ignre fiona or something i would grab my big hammer and smack her upside her head and i actually have a giant hammer that weighs 150 pounds ;) only i can lift it :D
6/17/2012 c29 23littlebluewhalen
Holy crap. does this story have a lot of reviews. Damn. Holy shit. That's incredible. Amazing. Fantastic. Holy crap. I'm like, in awe. Seriously. Amazing.

I love this story. Seriously love it. It's so good with all of the drama, with Fiona and Tails and Mina and... gahhhh! I love it! It made me cry at certain times, and made me jump for joy. And sorry this review is so late, I just found it today. I was reading this story sporadically for like 5 hours. I just... love it. It was beautifully written. I just... cannot describe how much I loved it. Seriously great job.
6/5/2012 c3 0reo120
Oh my your story is the BEST !
6/1/2012 c2 ALFREDLOL
I LOVE SONIC AS A PLAYER HES COOL ALSO KEEP MAKING HIM COOL AND AS A PLAYER ALFREDLOL! OUT!
5/31/2012 c1 ALFREDO LOL
I LIKE SONIC AS A PLAYER HE IS SO COOL BRO PS IS IT TRUE YU LIKE MY LITTLE PONY?
3/15/2012 c13 DaisyRoseHedgehog
WOW After Cream said Amy got sick,Amy ends up getting sick! How funny is that! BTW your story is awesome! Keep up the good work! Also, i'm only 11 years old :O! Amzaing is it not?
2/17/2012 c1 Nia Brewer
OMG! sonic got owned by the new girl! this is epic! make another!
1,059 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »