FanFiction.Net
for The Player

10/31/2011 c1 sonamyfan56
I LOVE IT. BEST STORY EVER. SALLY CAN BURN IN HELL EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HER. HOW DARE THAT SICK PERVERT TOUCH AND TRY TO RAPE AMY. I love this story.ESPECIALLY WHEN SONIC BEATED THE HELL OUT OF HIS UNCLE. BURN IN HELL YOU PERVERT,YOU DESERVE IT.
10/9/2011 c3 amilia
loove it sonamy 100000000000 sonally -10000000000000000 sonamy foevea
9/26/2011 c29 6SonamyLovah
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE! *begs on knees* PLEASE!
9/23/2011 c27 7StillNear
Sorry for not reviewing. D: I favorited though. :D Sooooooo... This story is really good. You played out the plot really well and it was structured nicely. :] The characters were realistic, which is always a good thing, and it's different from the other stories with similar situations. Originality. :)
8/10/2011 c27 sonamylover123
Gahhhh! I want it to be longer best series i've read in a while please make more! I was on the edge of my seat reading this AWESOME story!
8/10/2011 c4 SheidaXShade
OMIIIGOSSSHHHHH! You rock girl! I looooove this story and i also love Sonamy. I am actually really lazy so i dont write stories but you are REALLY inspiring me with this story so keep it up!

PLEASE!
8/8/2011 c6 sonamylover123
Okay so I saw that you wanted to beat 18 reviews so i thought i could help even though you are probably already past 18! ^_^
7/31/2011 c1 Dotdotdots
BEST STORY EVER!(: I just dont like it, but i love ittttt!
7/29/2011 c29 PowerGirl
It took me a whole day to finish reading this story. I am kinda sad though that this story ended, but, if it keep going on and on, we will never know how, or what will end(that doesn't even make sense...). I'm glad that Sonic, Amy, and Fiona made up, but I was wondering, what about Amy and Jet? :)
7/22/2011 c27 5robstar.winchester
CUTE!
7/22/2011 c26 robstar.winchester
I think I cried of joy when I read this chapter. no seriously I have a tear flowing down my cheek.

Their finally back together:)

Love love love love love this story!
7/22/2011 c25 robstar.winchester
Yeah! I knew sonic was going to kiss get at the end! I knew it!:D YAY!

love this story so much !
7/22/2011 c24 robstar.winchester
that evil skunk bag! HOW DARE HE TOUCH SONiCS GIRL LIKE THAT! I knew he would do something like that. ugh damn chuck. go thing sonic was there to save " his girl"XD

Awesome chapter!
7/22/2011 c23 robstar.winchester
-wiping tears- so sad:( I feel so bad for Amy !

I'm in love with this story!
7/22/2011 c22 robstar.winchester
well looky here, cheaters (jet,Fiona) couple (sonic,Amy)

can't wait to read the next chapter!
1,059 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »