FanFiction.Net
for The Player

4/20/2011 c27 21Demon is dead
I love it! I love the story
4/20/2011 c9 darkness013
and later sonic does suicide and amy thinks, ''WHAT HAVE I DONE!'' then she joins sonic
4/18/2011 c27 MidnightAngel1095
its over! :(

i love this story!
4/18/2011 c27 10SugarhogRose
It's over...

But what a way to end this fantastic story!

I absolutely loved it, the drama, the ups...and downs, just everything about it!

A great ending...I'll miss the updates for this story.

LOVED IT

SugarhogRose x
4/17/2011 c27 Pyro622
What an amazing end to an amazing story. I loved it all! Sad to see that there won't be a sequel, but I'm even more excited to see that you have a new story in the works! Hopefully it won't take forever for you to update haha. Just kidding ;) Looking forward to see it!

-Pyro
4/17/2011 c27 BlueyO
I wondring if amy got pregent...i dont know why but it seems like it...anyway i am soo sad there wont be a sequel.well i just guess ill have to live with it.The story that i ever read completely change my eniglish forever.Best AND 1# STORY EVER
4/17/2011 c27 IheartWaffies
I think I know where to start! Well, let's start that Amy had a new boyfriend! And Sonic tries to convince Amy that her boyfriend is nothing but a player! But Amy doesn't believe him! XD

Or another way is that Amy is with child. But I think the first one would be enough leveled.
4/17/2011 c27 Miss Topaz
*sigh* Aw, it's over. I'm going to miss anxiously waiting for a new chapter and then always being satisfied when it did come. But brilliant chapter to end the story with! And am looking forward to see what that new story's about! ^^
4/17/2011 c27 chilie
OH MY GOSH GIRL! I'm so sad that this story is over it was so good! ( ; _ : ) muchos muchos bravos! *claps* ( ;v; ) 3 3 3 x 1000000000000000000000

but I'm glad you will be making another one this summer! I can't wait :D :D :D As you can see I'm a huge fan of your writing now XD 3
4/17/2011 c27 MidoriNyan
This chapter,is so sad! I almost started crying! So sad that this story is over...but it was a really good story!
4/17/2011 c27 PIITBUULETT
!UNLIKE SUME READERS I THINKS THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING 2 THE BEST STORY EVER!1IF YU CHANGE YURE MIND ABOUT THE SEQUEL,IM FINE WITH THAT 2,BUTT URE STORY WAS SO AMAZING!I LUVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!IM SADD ITS OVER,BUTT ITS FINE,U'LL MAKE ANOTHER STORY IN THE SUMMER!SOAMY MADNESS!I LUVVV U AND YURE STORIE!I WILL STILL READ IT ALL THE TIME,EVEN THOUGH ITS DUNE!LUV YU BYE;)
4/17/2011 c27 Laffinsmilee
Hooray for happy endings!

That was extremely good!

I was just expecting a wedding scene XD but I love this anyway!

Keep up the good work! I can't wait for your next story in the summer!
4/17/2011 c27 Emmaxx95
Omg i love it so much and I really want to you to make a sequel but it is your choice . Once again brilliant story!:))
4/17/2011 c27 tttfn
Well done on completing the story! I don't mean to bother you, but do you mind giving me some tips on how to make my stories better? ...And how to make an attention-drawing summary, plz? Do reply. Thank You.
4/17/2011 c27 SoNiCrOxMaIsOx
I´m really sad that this awesome story is over. I loved the plot and...well, everything ;)

I´m looking forward to more of your stories! Keep it up!
1,059 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »