FanFiction.Net
for The Player

4/17/2011 c27 TrinaSweets
This story was like one of the best stories i ever read and it kinda reminded me of high school muscial 3 like when they all left to go to college. Sorry to say this but at the end it kinda sounded like there was other story that was going to followed this story. The part where sonic was leaving and amy was behind it almost made me cry.

Anyway awesome story and keep on writing.
4/16/2011 c27 6ThePurplePyroHedgie
Wow this was an excellent ending to such a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I honestly can not wait to see more stories from you. You are a brilliant author I give you props!
4/16/2011 c27 1Crystay
I love the way you ended this story!

I enjoyed this story soo much!

I am sad thats its over and i cant wait to read you summer fan fic.

Ill be waiting!
4/16/2011 c27 48Sonamyluver718
This story was awesome! Soo sad its already over but it was great overall. Happy everyone made up at the end and loved that amy nd sonic luv each other more than ever. I'll be on the lookout for your new sonic story. U did a good job writin this story!

Bye 4 now!
4/16/2011 c27 Da Female Charlie Scene
It sounds like there's gonna be another chappie but there's probably not :,( I loved this story I've been reading it since the first chapter (ain't I loyal?)

I wanna be like u with my stories cuz mine SUCK! With a capital SUCK. I'm still trying to think of more things to put in mine. Well, love ya like a sistah

Ima end this with a rap

Lyrics: g g g get a girl,

take her take her to the floor

show her show her how you roll

drop it drop it low drop it low

3 pedro
4/16/2011 c26 pittbullett
I LUVVVVVVVVVVVV IT!MI FAVE PART WAS WHEN THEY KISSED ON THE TREE!PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SONIC STORY,HAT IS IS YU DNT MAKE ANTHER VERSION/SEQUEL 2 THIS 1!
4/15/2011 c26 7cutie.pie.9500
two words and two words only

LOVED IT

amazing plot, amazing personalities, everything was just... amazing! cannot WAIT for the next chapter ;)
4/14/2011 c26 Viky
the ending was differnt a little it didnt sound like their persinalitys.Werid but still great story i liked the chapter "my girl" and "say it"
4/14/2011 c26 Animefrak59
is this the end of the whole story?
4/14/2011 c26 Coco
What?Only one more chapter?I might cry now!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVUR N UR ENDING IT?I AM ADDICTED TO IT!Please be merciful pleeaaaase.

My fav part was Amy kissing him on the cheeks and his forehead and the saying "I love you Sonic The Hedgehog"Against his lips :) so sweet.

PLEASE YOU CANT END IT!
4/14/2011 c1 Guest
Emmaxx95 stole your story! Stop her! I don't want her ruining your amazing story! :(
4/14/2011 c26 Hedgehog 64
I just finished the last chapter. The ending was like, perfect. Your an amazing talented writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the amazing work. When I read the ending "Fallin' for you" by Colbie Caillat starting playing in head. :3
4/14/2011 c19 Hedgehog 64
More sex stuff! Your such a tease. :3
4/13/2011 c26 BlueyO
I can't choose one beacaues this is the only book that i have every read completly..and i loved it all just sooo cool..never will i find a book better than this
4/13/2011 c26 1Crystay
That was a great way to end the story!

This has been like one of the best Amy/sonic fiction i have read in a long time

You are a truely good author!

my favorite part was when sonic and amy had those fluff moments!

kant wait to read the epilouge!
1,059 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »