FanFiction.Net
for The Player

3/30/2011 c1 Coco
I hope u give me a cow for waiting this long... -_-
3/29/2011 c25 7animeaddict2323232
ATTENTION PLAYER READERS.

I keep getting reviews about updating, but truth be told is I PHYSICALLY CANT. Fanfiction is spazzing out on me and won't let me update The Player. I have no idea what I am going to do. Please stick with me and check out my profile for updates. Thank you.

Anime
3/27/2011 c1 Coco
You are soooo not my fav author right now.UPDATE!
3/26/2011 c25 Coco
It's been almost a month!Pleaaaase update!PLEASE
3/26/2011 c25 newstyle
Please update! I'm desperate! When will you post your next chapter already! Other than that, the story was awesome. But I'm staring 2 wonder if you've forgotten about this story. If you have...how can i put this...i'll die!
3/25/2011 c25 pittbullett
OOMMGG!1U CARE!1I JUST SAW THE ATTENTION PLAYERS READERS NOTICE,I CANT BELIEVE WE MITE GETT AN UPDATE SUUN!4 ALL THE TIME YUVE MISSD YU HAVE 2 UPDATE FAST,AND YU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL!HOPE THE TEKII SITUATION WILL B OK SUUN!1U LOVE ME,AND I LUVV YU BYE!
3/23/2011 c1 PITTBULLETT
WTF!WHYWONT YU FREAkng update!did yu fall off the sdie uff the earth?I HOPEEE YU FELL OF WITH YURE COMPUTER!UPDATE!YURE FANS ARE GOING MARBLES!LOVEE YU!,I MEAN IT!BYE
3/18/2011 c25 Coco
I understand that you have school and a LIFE and all unlike me...but I'm BEGGING you to continue this story before I lose my marbles.(:

Thank you.
3/18/2011 c25 pittbullett
seriusly,yure fucking really scaring the hell out uf me.im starting to think u gave up on this story,i luvvv this story,and im really scared that yu havent updated in a whole munth n a half!AND 2 TOPP IT ALL OFF U LEFT YURE READERS WITH A FUCKNG CLIFFHANGER SO WERE ALL MADD YU LEFT US!WE LUVVV YU AND YURE STORIES!EVRY DAY I CUM AND CHECK THIS STORY AND WHAT DU I GET?NUTHNG!I GET SHITTT AND A NON UPDATED STORY!if yure out uf ideas 4 the story,and u dnt wannna finish it anymore,just tell us soo we dnt have to b so anshusss,ill...we'll all understand yu decision:[buttt if yure cuntinuinggg the story,try and updateee a bitt faster so we dnt go totally insaneeee,k?:)cuzzz if we all go to rehab we cant read yure story that means noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reviewz 4 yu,thats badd no onesss happy n the enddd so updateee pleaseee,pleaseee,PLEASE...if yu dnt ill huntt yu down and personally strap u 2 the chair n frunt uf yure computer and makee yu write4 a wholeee week,du u want me 2 du that?ill goooo shadow t. hedgehogg on yure azz:)lolzz jkjk,butt please update,luvv yu,keep writing-pittbullett-
3/18/2011 c25 Amy
PLEASE KEEP WRITING, WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A MONTH! :UPDATE SOON, PLEASE ! I loooooove your stories !:DD
3/16/2011 c25 KITKAT

update soon
3/12/2011 c1 Coco
Update PLEASE
3/12/2011 c12 Guest
Great chapter keep up the good work :-) :-)
3/12/2011 c12 Guest
Update soon i really wanna know whats gonna happen next
1,060 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »