FanFiction.Net
for Alive

6/30/2012 c1 GryffindorGirl11
That was sweet.
6/13/2008 c1 8
that was...incredible...it totally took my breath away, you have a gift, keep writing
6/12/2008 c1 25The Luna Complex
You know what's ironic? I totally had Fully Alive stuck in my head before I read this. Anyway, it was really nice. I loved the idea.
6/11/2008 c1 39xxpiratexx
Oh, this was so beautiful.

It made me feel, well, alive.

Congratulations on a fic welld one.

Rose
6/10/2008 c1 rev123
loved it.
6/10/2008 c1 2Crystal Zelda
I loved this story. I thought is was well written, with beautiful emotions and awesome prose. I have a tiny note: to make the dialogue seem more authentic, might I suggest using contractions? Like 'I'm' instead of 'I am', and so on. It just makes the conversation flow a bit better. But still! Awesome job :) Keep writing.
6/10/2008 c1 pippapear
NICE!

Thanks!

Wow - what a kiss!
6/10/2008 c1 9GryffindorAtHeart
Simply Beautiful.

But poor Lily. And I love your writing style.
6/10/2008 c1 1InLoveWithHarry
Nice! I thought that was quite well written. I liked reading it. The only thing is that i didnt think you showed enough sadness on Lilys part. I mean, if her parents just died wouldn't she be slightly more...unhappy?

Apart from that, well done!
6/9/2008 c1 2Wind Whisperer
That was so touching! I loved this line especially, even though it was right at the beginning:

"She was inches from death. There was nothing like death to make you feel alive."

That is so true, and I really enjoyed how you paralleled the thrill from being alive due to being near death to the thrill of love, both which make one FEEL so much, but for completely different reasons.

Lovely. :)