FanFiction.Net
for Sugar Free

6/22/2013 c1 2BoywhoCried
oh my gosh, i love this XD
HIDAN !
hm, he shldnt rape girls anyhow
7/10/2012 c1 32ilovemyboys
I love it. This is great!

Hey! Do you take requests? If so...

I reeeeeeallly want to see Hidan do his whole ritual after he curses and kills his enemies. Putting a pike through himself. Maybe Kakuzu sees this for the first time?

That would be loooovely!

Thanks!
5/14/2011 c1 Bladre MKT
OMG! XD yer the man!
2/3/2011 c1 1JamIsMyCupOfTea
LOL xD Funny shit man :)
2/2/2010 c1 5PaperFields
xD oh god, that was EPIC! *imagines hidan chanting and screaming at the top of his lungs* lmao xD
1/1/2010 c1 22spirited curiosities
OMFG! LMAO! I am laughing so hard right now that I don't think I can type properly...OMG, this is absolutely hysterical! You did an amazing job on this, I must say, absolutely amazing!
11/3/2009 c1 15Soraya the All Speaker
PURE! CRACK! PWNAGE!
6/20/2009 c1 20Canis Lupus6
I wanna dance around a small fire in the middle of my living room! That sounds fun! ^^ I'd actually enjoy it as long as I don't set the house on fire like what I almost did last summer...XP
1/5/2009 c1 1Anuboohoo
And here I thought only Zetsu had split personalities, but Hidan's are way funnier love this
1/4/2009 c1 14Ice Wings of Paradise
BAHAHAHA! XD SO FUNNYY!
12/22/2008 c1 3Colored Chaos Theory
this was funny a hell. does hidan ever turn back 2 normal?
9/30/2008 c1 sinneroflove
“You used to be a sickening, foul-mouthed, blood thirsty freak. What the hell happened to you, man?”

Hidan bowed his head in shame and pouted cutely.

“Those days are over, Kakuzu-san. Now all I want to do is save lots and lots of furry creatures, protect poor defenseless virgins and dance ballet all day long!”

ROFL. This story is pure genius :D
8/29/2008 c1 Allie
LOL! Hidan is hilarious when he's deprived of sugar! It was also funny how Kakuzu was cheap enough to buy expired candy. Hahah! So funny!
8/8/2008 c1 37Tally Mai-chan
OMG I laughed my butt off that was too funny XD Split personality I LOVE IT!
7/14/2008 c1 1BANG-BABY
lmffao that was a great story, poor hidan

And then he leaped up into the air and began screaming at the top of his lungs like a savage.

“Well, that’s almost like his usual self, un,” Deidara spoke, “But not quite.”

XD eidara is awesum