for The Heart of the Matter

12/3/2013 c15 nhelms31288
i love this story
9/23/2013 c15 tommyjude21
Totally loved your story but it took way too long to get tommy and Jude together! Great job!
11/19/2010 c15 desi
!
11/19/2010 c9 desi
your wonderful at picking the right music to go along with your story line
4/27/2010 c15 2wrestlingfan29
best story ever! i really liked the ending, even though you almost gave me a heart attack when Jude left and Tommy didn't say anything, i honestly thought he'd just let her go. But i'm glad he didn't without Jude and Tommy together then nothing is right. Your ending was way better then the one on the show.. and even though the show is over doesn't mean you have to stop writing for instant star. but keep up the good writing :)
4/20/2010 c15 1Christine Tarragon
Aw this story was absolutely amazing!

I'm so sad that it's over and that I no longer have any other chapters to look forward to from you.

You are a phenomenal writer.

:]

p.s. I no that you said you didn't want an epilogue, but IF you changed your mind, I would really like it if it included something about Jude receiving her black onyx engagement ring!

:]
4/17/2010 c15 5tanya2byour21
I am so glad he went after her and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
4/13/2010 c15 13golfa chickie
First off, omg, its over. It is so sad. Seriously. Second, I am sorry it took me so long to read/review, for some reason the email went to spam :-/

now on with the actual update... the Sadie/Jude moments were cute in places, and d'aww, Speed cut his hair for Nic, and then she moves to TO! and the ending, oh gosh, it was perfect. MEEP! I love it, and I can't believe its over.
4/4/2010 c15 9karalynn79
That was really awesome Great ending. Thanks for sharing you writing talents. I love happy endings!
4/4/2010 c15 jhall1394
That was great,but an epilogue would be awesome! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites /pf/index.php?u=@ChairmanNick and /contact/Pages/default.aspx and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Just copy and paste the sites into your website bar Please write and spread the word!
3/28/2010 c15 7cookietme7
As an avid follower/fan of your work, let me just say how happy it makes me that you followed through and finished this story. It sucks that you lost motivation, but it was totally understandable considering the (in my opinion, lackluster) ending to Instant Star and its subsequent eradication from The-N.

As for the ending itself, I loved it! Yes, I think we were all expecting Tommy to wake up and pick Jude, but it wasn't overly predictable. I thought that he would stop her earlier, or at the wedding, or when she said she was leaving the wedding, or that night, or that morning outside the airport, or that morning inside the airport... you get my drift. But once she boarded the plane I had the fleeting thought that-maybe, it wasn't gonna work? But I got my suspense and I got my happy ending. I loved it, and loved the story.

Basically, I'm gonna miss your writing but thanks for all the great work!
3/27/2010 c15 76driver picks the music
OK, first of all I have to say, THAT WAS AMAZING! The perfect end to a great story. Second of all, I'm going to miss your stories so much! I completely understand why you're not going to write about IS, but I'll still totally miss it.

Again, great job! You really rocked that one.
3/27/2010 c15 shadylady21
Just read the last chapter. It was a great end to a great story. There for awhile I really thought that Tommy was just going to let her leave, and glad that he told Jude that he loved her and that they're now back in Toronto.
3/27/2010 c15 3dark but so Lovely
aww awesome I loved it :)
3/27/2010 c14 jhall1394
We love you,and your story too girl! Don't give up,and can't wait to read more! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites /pf/index.php?u=@ChairmanNick and /contact/Pages/default.aspx and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Just copy and paste the sites into your website bar Please write and spread the word!
241 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »