FanFiction.Net
for Indian Interlude

6/26/2008 c9 Bucky4
Again, wonderful suspense. Kudos to you for maintaining the sense of anticipation even though we know what is going to happen. Masterfully done.
6/26/2008 c9 Nessie1701
You left it there! Shame on you! Love it as always... Little Step is so great! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/24/2008 c8 Bucky4
Great chapter. So what's going on with Colored Sky? You trying to recreate Laira? LOL.

I like the way you move the story along but still maintain a level of suspense that keeps me coming back. I'll be watching for the next update.
6/24/2008 c8 chiclete
Will they finally find Jack? Please please? *anxiously waiting*
6/24/2008 c8 70ScruffyLovin
Jack! :D :D :D hehehe.
6/24/2008 c8 17Kedd
Ah! What an awesome/terrible place to end. And, oh Jack ... you just can't keep the native women away, can you? I sense a potentially very awkward situation coming up (although, maybe Carter will be too distracted by a Jack in leather skins to notice?). I can't wait for the final reunion (it WILL happen) and the team's reaction when they realize Jack's role as the Eagle Guardian of Small Souls (very apropos). Also, the last line in (I think) chapter 6 'Gravity, he realized as he fell towards the ground, sucked' was perfect. Can't wait for more!
6/24/2008 c8 pain in the mikta
HOWL!

I hate CH!

;-)
6/24/2008 c8 Jackless
I see all the pieces falling into place, I'm on the edge of my seat for the SG1 reunion. Jack can is so cute when he's being stuburn.
6/24/2008 c8 Nessie1701
Do I see a little trouble brewing for Jack in the lady department? Finally, finally some rescue looks to be in the future...Of course Jack will go from the evil clutches of Little Step to Doc Frasier...hahahaha... Glad Sam is finally relizing what Jack means to her! As always love this story...
6/24/2008 c8 3allaboutcontests
Wow... I thought Colored Sky might be moving in that direction. Haha, I just wonder what Carter's reaction will be.

Another excellent chapter, looking forward to finding out what happens. :)
6/24/2008 c8 10PatriciaS
Ah so they are telling his story ... one of old or present day I wonder. Little Step's earlier reaction makes me think there is more to tell ... something more for him to fulfil and so it's going to so close and yet so far away for Sam and the gang.

Well I hope so ... you can't end it just yet.

Like Sam's reaction ... but can't remember what Sam's rank is but I get the feeling its set early in the series.

What a time to be away from the little box with keys for a few days Ah well lots to come back to I hope. Thanks for sharing.
6/24/2008 c8 gibblesgal
It figures. As soon as Jack is interested in something and asks a question about it he's given the cold shoulder.

Was Colored Sky perhaps giving him one last chance with her in his bed before she made her final decision about trying to keep him there? I'd say that she's the one that asked the chief to go try the radio to seek out "Cat-ter" er, Carter.

You really know how to leave us hanging on for more by stopping where you have. Drat!

Hurry it up with the next chapter, will you PLEASE! LOL
6/23/2008 c7 gibblesgal
As with all good mothers, Little Step cares too much for her children, even those not from their own womb. She is bound to berate him into obedience 'for his own good.'

Colored Sky's method of taming his fever is certainly not original, but could she have other reasons for doing it?

I love the way he finds out about his new mother. His surprise and ensuing befuddlement was unique. Colored Sky's ability to play along with Little Step's verbal tirade makes Jack feel that much more the heel.

That was a great explanation for why Little Step would beat him and not a natural child. She hasn't had the time to make him see it all her way no matter what. In the meantime, she does still manage to make him endure all the nasty medicines that are concocted for his benefit.

A most enlightening chapter.
6/22/2008 c7 chiclete
How can angst be so funny? This story is great! ;)
6/22/2008 c7 11Latergatr
This story is so good! Jack is being done in by his own weaknesses: kids, dogs, the defenseless. Love the name the natives gave him! Hm-m-m, it's been a couple chapters since the rest of the team worried about him though...what are they up to?

Thanks for updating so quickly!
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »