for The Legend of Spyro: A New Darkness

3/27/2017 c34 Niwaju
I think I'm gonna love it
3/27/2017 c32 Niwaju
Actually this is from when Revan died. I felt REALLY bad. Please don't put anything like that in your stories again!
2/23/2017 c160 1Lordofchaos2 - Wishingvielwolf
wow long good and sad at end I'm bummed out DL mark died but still he got to say his last goodbyes great story read the last time also great now I'm going to the next if it's even there hope it is I'm still courouse on what happens next keep up the good writing dud
12/2/2013 c7 jacob
why is hunter the evil spy good story though
4/4/2013 c32 Hunter of the sea
it not boring it exciting
2/27/2012 c59 1madrac
Nice chapter! cld i get the full chapter please?
10/6/2010 c160 1Game Sorcerer
So, DL Mark makes the ultimate sacrifice, but he comes back to life in the next story? Alright then.

I liked this story a lot! I'll be reading the next one soon!

I recently updated for Forgiveness, tell me if you like it!
9/12/2010 c133 cp298120
wow wryach is back. before this i just saw the fight for lova as a litlle side adventure and a way to introduce a few new characters. now your incorporating that story though. very clever.
9/8/2010 c110 cp298120
i hadnt even realized that u wrote this before dawn of the dragon. this story seemed creative at first but now...wow man your quite the writer.
9/6/2010 c94 cp298120
im honestly starting to question ur opinion on gays at this point and i dont like it.
9/6/2010 c89 cp298120
wow ur kill happy around these chapters
9/6/2010 c84 cp298120
Time passed by. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days, days felt like weeks, weeks felt like months, months felt like years, years felt like decades, decades felt like centuries, centuries felt like millenniums, millenniums felt like infinity. Literally speaking, it was more then an hour before Godith and Grace came out with Elva on a cart.

lol you gots good jokes.

p.s. for killing elva i shall rip out ur pubes 1 by 1 and stab u in the eyes with them all. good day
9/4/2010 c76 cp298120
every good spyro fic needs an ember. lol XD rofl
9/1/2010 c59 cp298120
A/N: This Chapter contains Sex Scenes. Readers Discretion is Advised. If You are not Mature enough, then don't fucking read it! Really this is more mature then the other lemons that I have done. If you don't like it, then don't review this chapter. If you do...I don't want to know what you did.

lol man
7/28/2009 c1 ZOCK
this is the biggest story i have seen and its a good read
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »