for The Legend of Spyro: A New Darkness

8/5/2008 c55 10godofmadness43
nice man, thanks for adding my two characters!
8/5/2008 c53 godofmadness43
now thats what i'm talking about. The group is about to fight Marlice. Keep the chaps coming.
8/5/2008 c52 godofmadness43
well this chap reveals some things. Also u know some of the charcters i made? U no Marquis? Ansem? Those guys? Well i u want u can add them into ur story. Also i think u no this but DK Mark can turn itno a wolf at anytime, in case u forgot. Anyway, good chap.
8/4/2008 c49 My Inner Fred
Nice chapter

and as always cant wait for the next one.

Good Luck on the next chapter.
8/4/2008 c49 godofmadness43
Is it me or are Dl Mark and Cynder beginning to fall for each other? actually, forget about it, keep going qwith the story.
8/4/2008 c47 2swordmaster003
Great job. I loved the chapter from beginning to end.
8/4/2008 c47 10godofmadness43
hey dude, this is getting more intresting, also u no myrequest from chap 43? The one about bringing Revan back but truely evil? think u can do it?
8/3/2008 c46 My Inner Fred
nice Chapter cant wait for to find out what happens to them.

good luck with the story.
8/2/2008 c46 2swordmaster003
Wow your guy sure is popular ;). I believe the next few chapters you will create will be very exciting especially since you split up the group into seven different groups.
8/2/2008 c45 swordmaster003
Interesting chapter. Your descriptions are very impressive.
7/31/2008 c1 2Rikki 'O
Hm, sounds interesting :) I'll keep going. If you don't mind, I have a story, would you mind a review? Thanks.

Rikki signing out.
7/9/2008 c43 10godofmadness43
the story is getting better, alos I know Revan is dead, but maybe you could, i don't know, make him reappear, but this time diffrent. I know that Revan couldn't have died that easily to Elva, so think u might bring him back? But more evil and completely on the side of darkness?
7/7/2008 c43 My Inner Fred
keep up da good work montecristo!
7/7/2008 c42 godofmadness43
Now this is getting intense, keep it up!
7/6/2008 c39 Mad Guns22
hey hey hey!

what ever hapened to ash? was he ment to be a big role in the story?

sorry for no reviewing. i never get a cance to get on since i waped to dragon nation. keep going!
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »