for Anywhere But Here

6/25/2012 c1 loserkid
think it's safe to say i'm sad that there's no more chapters:( i see you posted this in 2008 however and it is currently 2012 so i doubt there's much chance of you keeping on going, but it would definitely be nice!
6/7/2011 c1 5SissorSplit
well... i have to give you credit... 50 reviews on one chapter is unbeleivably impressive and as much as i'd love it if you would update, i think that for the people that have waited this long, i'll have to get in line.

i hope you continue...
7/21/2009 c1 15talkstoangels77
One thing, when you use "God", you are supposed to put it into capitals when you mean Him. And no, I'm not just saying that because I'm a Christian, it's because it's proper grammar!
7/20/2009 c1 62Bellatrix Kale
Hmm...i dont remember much of the originial but this is good.
6/27/2009 c20 32YumKiwiDelicious
*sigh* i suppose ill just have to be patient while u re-write it.

this story rocks btw :D
6/25/2009 c20 62Bellatrix Kale
Have you already updated any of the chapters?...
6/25/2009 c20 Bambi Gone Mad
okey dokey :)
6/23/2009 c19 k
hello i love your story i cant whit to see what happens i hope jess can find love with griffen(sp)
6/23/2009 c1 7Three Faces Of Eve
I'm really sorry, but I don't understand a thing you write. This is not meant to be a flamer, just constructive criticism... You tend to switch point of views, forget punctuation, go on rambling paragraphs, etc. And nothing is really solid; you point out that hey, she's freaked out because of something in her past, but then you jump (heh. pun) right to a totally different subject. It leaves things jumbled and awkward. Like, I understand the whole thing where you say something happened in her past, but it's part of the plot so you don't say what- but there's a better way of doing that so it doesn't just sound like talk.

Like I said, I don't mean to sound mean. It's just some problems you need to work on. Maybe get a Beta reader?

Anyway, your story has a lot of potential- it's got an interesting plot, and interesting idea... It just needs work.

Thanks,

Eve
4/10/2009 c19 62Bellatrix Kale
Loce the story. Jess makes Griffin lok like a regular guy at times. Heh. And would love to see them either have a fight, get closer, or something intresting. Seems to be a many of baddies.
4/5/2009 c19 1Ithilya
Awesome story so far :D

Can't wait for more

Ithilya x
2/15/2009 c17 2infiniteheadaches
i really like this story! its really good!
10/28/2008 c17 10ShadowWolfDagger
Awesome update like always please update it soon ^_^

~Tala~
10/25/2008 c17 4Hope and love
i love it! update soon!
10/20/2008 c17 6ClosetCase
Liked the update, although it was really short.

Seems a bit like a filler and how the scene flipped to an ac unit sort of threw me off until I continued reading and guessed they jumped away, haha, my brain isn't with me today!

I'd love to read the story as long as your going to write it, but it also depends how your going to end it, right?

Xoxo, Kat.