for Timeless To Me

10/4/2017 c26 MyladyNancy
This was a lovely story. I can hear the 15 year old in the writing and yet you got across a lovely telling. I am glad you finishd your work. thank you so much for sharing your talent
2/16/2012 c26 4xoCassie789
Amazing. I couldn't stop reading, I'm so glad you continued it! This story is now one of my favourites :D
6/25/2011 c26 Pianogirl05
This was an absolutely fabulous story. I really enjoyed reading it. It was so different from any other fanfic I have read and I have read a lot of fanfic. Thanks for sharing!
6/23/2011 c26 3dakotapaigee
I was SO HAPPY when I saw that I actually get to read an ending to this story. Not because it's ended, but because I didn't really think you were going to finish it, haha.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that this was one of my favorite stories that I have ever read on here, and I appreciate you finishing it out. I absolutely loved it, and you ended it perfectly.

6/22/2011 c26 3MonkeyInTheForest805
Very good story...I loved every chapter! I couldn't stop reading!
6/20/2011 c25 6amobutterfly25
Im glad Bella figured out that she was to tell mrs. Mason that. Twilight wouldn't have been the same without edward. Only the epilogue left ... that's so sad. Cloudy mind must be one heck of a headache when'she wakes up.
6/19/2011 c26 msmess21907
awesome so glad you finally finished it! and congrats on graduating i agree twilight as become a bit over the top but i still love reading these stories. I hope your going to college and live out your dreams. Thank you for your story

Minnie
6/18/2011 c26 33Kari Twilight Mist
Medication. Ah I see! That was an interesting conclusion. Good job. :)
6/18/2011 c26 54TriGemini
Really enjoyed this story, a lot. It was great to read.
6/18/2011 c25 Bobbi'Masen
enjoying ure writing hope 4 an update soon
6/18/2011 c25 20SerenityEndymion
Wow, after Re-reading the whole story I must say that once again I'm completely enthralled with it. Please update as soon as possible! I would absolutely love to know what happens next!
6/17/2011 c25 12QueenReginaSwan
Please keep writing this story is great update soon x
6/17/2011 c25 5DizneeDol
storties this good are always worth the wait, & i say you should finish it strong no matter how many review you get especially if all thats left is the epilogue, im excited for it
6/17/2011 c25 2AnnRose Pattinson
I just read your story and i must say it is a very wonderful story. Now i'm going to go re-read it. (: keep up the great work
6/17/2011 c25 1the-oncoming-dragons
It's sad to hear that you won't be finishing this story fully. I understand though. Funny enough, the only Twilight story I follow now is this one, because it's well written and I always finish the stories I believe in, even if I don't like that work of fiction anymore. Anyway, best of luck for your future endeavors! I enjoyed this story immensely and I hope to see the ending, even if it's in point form.
584 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »