for A Summer to Remember

5/6/2015 c8 anon
I know this is a long shot since you haven't updated in a long time but I hope you continue with this story soon. All the characters seem to be spot on and I really like how you depicted the 13 yo June.
4/7/2013 c1 2ymli
I like it. The beginning's a bit dry with word-repeats and in general wording-rhythm but it really picks up after june gets out of class. (tho i'm guessing that might've been your intent) i love how you've written the dialogue and how snappy the character interaction seems. Also i'm just really excited to read Juniper Lee fic again.
I just now thought about checking when this was last update but whatever. my words stay as they are and i'm gonna read this whether it's finished or not :)
The very best to ya,
-Ymli
1/2/2012 c1 worldwerehog
You should do a crossover with Juniper lee and Sonic the Werehog, that would be a heck of a fight.
12/31/2011 c8 anon
until it looks like a grainy mixture of…well, butter and sugar HA

then we should probably stop stinking so much as friends HA

June always counted off a list of three when bad guys were giving an introduction: first came the calm, then the big presentation, and finally, the evil laugh HA

"Yeah, yeah, yeah—can't I even get some sleep anymore? Get outta my dreams!" She jerked her thumb over her shoulder.

The weird goblin-looking thing in a cloak glanced sideways at her. "But I haven't even told you the plan."

"It's always the same. Some joker with a wand who thinks he's the anti-Merlin comes into Orchid Bay, does a little scary light show, and then says how they're going to destroy or take over the world. Would it kill ya to deliver monotonous news in waking hours?" HA

Hammerettes also "awww"'d at that particular news neat

And you were just in on it to gawk at the supergirl in a bellyshirt cool

middle-aged demon god going through a midlife crisis of some sorts HA

"It was a formidable process so you'd better enjoy them…" Ophelia warned blandly, Roger cozying up to her side. She gave him a burning glance and he backed off cool

Marcuspicked her up in a bear hug and spun her around making June laugh, Jody "aww", and Ophelia look off indifferently. Taylor had to look away too Whoa

June and Jody moved forward to give him a bear hug each (June's very watered-down). Ophelia didn't do hugs, and sent him off with a pat on the back and a handshake, which was as affectionate as Ophelia Ramirez got. Roger nearly mauled his buddy in a tight squeeze, Marcus giving his back a pat with his unrestrained hand. After giving June another hug, and some reassuring words sweet

or take over the world unless they were in a corporate business HA
12/30/2011 c8 11D4rK Sid3
Wonderful return, I was really wondering when this will be updated. So glad you did it today. The chapter was wonderful, the dialogue between Loki and Taylor was nice, very in character. Loki looks so stressed and angry, cant say that I blame him. As for being the messenger boy, I think that Taylor wont be complaining any time soon as he expends more time on earth. Let's see when again June and Taylor meet again, now that Marcus is out for vacation.

I hope you can update soon. Happy new year and take care!

From Houston

6/12/2011 c7 D4rK Sid3
Hello again. Good chapter. This was more of a feelings roller coaster than anything else. I suspected that June still resented Taylor because of his betrayal but eventual last saving against Loki. But after so long, its good that still June feels the same way. And perhaps keep an eye on Lila, she might be hurt in the future. Still I know that Taylor will convince June of his good intentions, I look forward to it. Well then till next chapter tearth.

6/12/2011 c6 D4rK Sid3
Another nice chapter, I got a good laugh at the glasses situation and June's eventual discovery xD, they just dont learn. And finally those two are reunited, let's see where they go from there. But what interested me more was the backstory of Loki and Taylor, and what caused the way to part in the way they did, I wonder what new plans is already forming on his evil bald head and how everyone will prepare for them.

Well its something I leave to you, till next chapter then, take care.

6/12/2011 c5 D4rK Sid3
Hiya there tearth, another good chapter :P And thanks for the ad of Amiss Sins, it has been a while since I updated. The chapter was very nice; plenty of laughs, teenage situations and finally our guess has arrived. I wonder how would Taylor stir thing up. Well then till next chapter.

From Venezuela D4rK
6/10/2011 c4 D4rK Sid3
Thankfully, Roger is fine...being him and all; his parents exagerate so much it made me laugh a lot. And *sigh in relief* June was saved by the bell by a half truth, that was a good call and lol, I couldnt help but chuckle at Ophelia and I understood the other comment ;).

Let's see who this "underlord" is planning in the future. Ok then till next chapter :P

6/9/2011 c3 D4rK Sid3
Things are looking good so far :P Very in character. Monroe and Ray Ray are always so goddamn funny, they make me laugh so much. Still, June, like always the good friend, let's see if she'll be called again. Well then till next chapter.

6/8/2011 c2 D4rK Sid3
Another nice chapter, very nicely written and my, my I just felt some school memories stirring up in my head as I read this. And for some reason, I can feel for June, not being able to leave orchid bay. Still the funny situations her family gets in is always priceless. Till next chapter :P

6/7/2011 c1 D4rK Sid3
I only watched this show sometime ago, but it still kicks ass. I loved the LK references and the description of the characters :) And Jody was preciless :P I'll keep reviewing this!

3/3/2009 c7 182Luiz4200
Hehehehehehe. Nice touch adding the flashback.
3/2/2009 c7 anon
YAHOO! You updated can't wait for more

You are a truly gifted writer

I liked the part about the Hammerettes otherworldly gossip never shuts up that was funny

I like the drama and tension you portray magnificently

Please update soon
1/15/2009 c6 Luiz4200
I'm glad you didn't abandon this fic. Please update.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »