for Death's Pride

Can u pls update this?
1/21 c17 blcoachmac
Great writing!
1/20 c14 Guest
The Knights of Walpurgis were not Grindelwald's, They were Tom's sort of prototype death eaters
1/18 c28 Crainium9
I like your deaths pride story but the fact that harry does absolutley noyhing about the bullying luna goes through made me dropt the story i held out till 14 but by then he could have got them expelled (force feeding a potion is illegal) prank products for some reason dont follow that rule but even then he could have atraight up expelled them it honestly made me disgusted with the story
1/18 c12 Crainium9
1/18 c10 Crainium9
He’s a fucking idiot for not doing more this is letting people that murdered you family get away with losing a finger
1/18 c9 Crainium9
Why doesn’t he just fucking expel them I’m pretty sure the potion would be grounds for it
1/17 c22 3Spica75
Your end note about men/women magical ability is based on incorrect assumptions however.

The primary difference in regards to "stronger body" between men and women have nothing to do with biology and everything to do with society and culture. The only real difference is the indirect one of hormones and growth patterns, and it makes up less than a third of what the common difference is. But sure, if you're going with "what is" regardless how it became that, it might still not be so bad.
Except of course that there's absolutely no reason to believe wizards would be more likely to be physically active than witches, considering how canon shows both to be equally inactive.

One of the genderbased physical differences that are real however, is that men have greater anaerobic stamina and strength, but women have greater aerobic stamina and strength. And since you mention "endurance", well, women outpace men by HUGE margins there because of the that.

Also, you mention "general health". Yeah... Uh, men are in a REALLY SHITTY position in that regard compared to women. Maybe you should go check life expectancies for men and women? Women live longer than men pretty much everywhere. Anything from 3-15 years longer is pretty normal.

Also, the reason why today, despite the above, there are often more men than women in most places, is because birthrates for males are slightly higher overall.
And yet, the worse healthcare was historically, the more skewed the rate of surviving children was towards females.

Because baby girls have a clear advantage in survival over baby boys for the first day, the first week, the first month, the first year. Because they're more healthy by default.

Which means your reasoning is quite frankly, complete and utter crap.
12/30/2020 c17 Ricky
This story is just a clusterfuck of things, the pacing of the story is poorly done and the plot barely gets anywhere. You spend to much time on pointless details which ends up dragging the story on. Despite being a time traveler Harry seems more caught up trying to shag hermione and Luna then make significant changes. I like Luna I really do but I just dont see someone like her and hermione being able to get along in sharing Harry in a romantic relationship. Your Luna acts more like a child than someone her age. They are complete opposites and only have potential to be friends. I would rather see someone like Daphne then Luna would have made for a more interesting interactions and character development.
12/25/2020 c28 chickenlittle
ouch this chapter is a painful read due to you going in one direction then all of a sudden going into another and then there is the long winded explanations where you use 100 words when you could use 10 to explain things better
12/20/2020 c28 Thodekke
At this point, I’d almost give my right arm to find out who Shade is. Whether or not she’ll join the Triad. Or what’ll happen with Ginny.

I’d forgotten how much I liked this story. While I won’t beg for an update, I will ask politely that you consider it. :-p

Thod
12/15/2020 c28 RIP
*AUTHOR HAS DIED*
**NO MORE UPDATES EVER GUYS!**
12/8/2020 c28 jaqmaq77
I was interesting... and it's a shame its not finished - I was really enjoying it.
Some is a little confusing and some a lot confusing, but most of it was enjoyable.
11/25/2020 c7 shadewolfedrt
I now am sure I remember this story.
11/13/2020 c22 3L. Wolf123
ya know i remember reading this a while back or at least part of it. i do not remember it being this long. you are talented and i cant belive you make two months feel like years and still have 100% of my attention.
3,586 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »