for The Elf Prince

12/4/2018 c3 Wolvie26
love it! can't wait to see Aragon and the rest reaction to the other wizards! Hope you update soon!
11/23/2018 c3 2MerlinTheArchmage
Update plzzz, I know its been 10 years but PLZ UPDATE
10/22/2018 c3 TristianWolf
WOW, great start for the sequel feels more like IH than TLE. With the rewrite of TLE you brought more to life in IH I loved how he was reborn without any scars to remind him of his past. I can understand his PTSD regarding the Death Eaters and Tom, moldeshorts. but once he had the twins with him I was hoping he would fire-jumped home even if he was injured. He worked on his elemental powers till he mastered them he should have been able. Since he did it with everyone .Also Tegalad's hair should not be just black. You gave him black, red and green when he was reborn at the end of IH. TW
10/22/2017 c3 pineapple-pancake
Hello Victoria!
Thank you for publishing this story! I read in your page that you don't want to continue with this story. I think I prefer Sauron than Voldemort as an enemy :P so I stay with the first part, the Immortal Hero.
Now this is what I thought that could happen next: I imagine them appearing next to the white tree in minas tirith. Tegalad would arrive almost unconscious for sure. then Harry would be super tired and drained of his energy so maybe would slept for a week... but since there is so many powerful healers (Aragorn plus potion makers) he might woke up sooner.
The next conflict would be for Aragorn to trust in all this wizards that appeared in his city, the twins will be able to vouch for what they see them doing, and that Tegalad had already checked their identities.
Then I would expect the Hogwarts founders to put the same spells for defenses that protect the school in Minas tirith, to avoid any wizard to Apparate there again.
Then to war! just wizard's war because Gondor's forces won't work against Voldemort's very well.
9/11/2017 c3 11flyboy-marine-Harm-Mac 4ever
Please update
8/16/2017 c3 Lady Slytherin
Will you ever update this? Please do because I absolutely love it!
3/29/2017 c3 PerseusOndineKelevraBlack
I love this story, I really hopen you can find your muse again because I I've this sequel and the whole idea of the 10 wizards(who you specifically chose i's very intriguin), I quite like twist on the whole hp/lotr cannon. I know it's been years but I do hope you pick it up, either way, I love your writing and look forward to other stories, have a great week!
7/30/2016 c3 Twinborn
I've read and finished the first story of this series today and I just finished the chapters you've posted for the sequel and I can honestly say that this is the best crossover between HP and LOTR that I've read till now.

The characters are all very well written and not at all OC (though it bothered me a little that Legolas wasn't very vocal of his attachment with Harry) and the plot isn't too rushed nor too fast. I saw the AN in your first story that said you've revised it because ppl mentioned that it was rushed. Well I could tell you now that you've done well.

All in all it was an awesome read and I really really hope that you continue this. Sadly though you probably won't since you last updated in 2008. Regardless I thought that you should know how great the story is.

Sorry about the extremely long review _'
7/12/2016 c3 wswpub
Why is this not finished? I'd like to read the rest of the story.
2/15/2016 c3 Guest
I love this story so far! Please please finish it! I was so thrilled to see Lilly and the marauders come to Harry's rescue. And to be honest I am very much looking forward to seeing the founders lay the smack down on the deatheaters. They don't have a prayer. Also would love to see Salazar go off on Voldemort for tarnishing his house and name.
11/22/2015 c3 Inu.Teicho
Please continue on writing on Tegalad's story...
10/28/2015 c3 Guest
Absolutely awesome hope you keep it going
3/24/2015 c3 Guest
Write more please
12/23/2014 c3 Erica
This is soooo good! I know you didn't like it and chose to not continue it but I just wanted to say that this story has a great premise and amazing potential. I would have loved to see how Harry would interact with his parents and the others now that he is more mature and experienced. The part with Salazar and Godric asking what Harry said to him and saying he liked him already mde me really happy. I always imagined Salazar and Godric are also the type of people who don't go searchig for trouble but trouble always finds them. All the characters you brought back are the ones rejowned for heir mischeif and I would have loved to see the mischeif Harry and his little siblings would have gotten into with them...especially double the twin power mischeif.
10/30/2014 c3 Guest